Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Press Kit: "80 percent of 911 GT3 customers also drive their cars on race tracks"

Old 05-28-2013, 03:00 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Adam, you're roughly describing 48hoursatSebring.com we meet Leh Keen there and sit at the bar next to The Germans.

There are a dozen GT3' at any given track event but I'd say 50, maybe more at 48 hours. I'll look it up later. The sheer volume of cars and so the shared data on these pages is what attracted me to The GT3 that I had never cared for until I started DE.
Dammit! You right wing right coaster Floridian retiree "takers" have the tax code loopholes big enough to drive a stacker trailer through, you've got the race tracks, the racing, the pro drivers, the plaid golfing plus fours with elastic waistbands ... is there no end to your opulent decadence, Romans?!

Us humble live and let live, lefty left coasters are growing hydroponic hemp so we can sit at home and hand weave our own DIY six point harness webbing, we're smoking legal grass (where's the fun in that?!) and we're carrying a state debt and deficit that makes Greece and Cyprus look like everyone there won the lottery and took the "cash up front" payout to double up on their chest hair implants and gold medallions to go sit on the beach and perfect their Tzatziki recipe.

Meanwhile Porsche wouldn't know what GT3 drivers want if they all got together in a class action to pay a team of "sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads" to sue them into oblivion for the pain and suffering of centerlocks, clutch plates and coolant couplings. And by "Oblivion," I don't mean some bottomless pit of agony, I mean the interminable suffering and torture of the Tom Cruise movie.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:58 AM
aussie jimmy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm on my L plates here so bear with me....
Attached Images   
Old 05-28-2013, 09:00 AM
edgy
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah yes, Rennsport! ^^ We thoroughly enjoyed it.. What an event! Here is a couple of shots I took.

991 cup

Old 05-28-2013, 12:26 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
Dammit! You right wing right coaster Floridian retiree "takers" have the tax code loopholes big enough to drive a stacker trailer through, you've got the race tracks, the racing, the pro drivers, the plaid golfing plus fours with elastic waistbands ... is there no end to your opulent decadence, Romans?!

Us humble live and let live, lefty left coasters are growing hydroponic hemp so we can sit at home and hand weave our own DIY six point harness webbing, we're smoking legal grass (where's the fun in that?!) and we're carrying a state debt and deficit that makes Greece and Cyprus look like everyone there won the lottery and took the "cash up front" payout to double up on their chest hair implants and gold medallions to go sit on the beach and perfect their Tzatziki recipe.

Meanwhile Porsche wouldn't know what GT3 drivers want if they all got together in a class action to pay a team of "sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads" to sue them into oblivion for the pain and suffering of centerlocks, clutch plates and coolant couplings. And by "Oblivion," I don't mean some bottomless pit of agony, I mean the interminable suffering and torture of the Tom Cruise movie.
Haha, wonderful, thanks.

So now you get to pay Sales tax on weed as well!
At least its legal now, so no grow houses, gang turf war, shooting up farm towns while they rob each other of plants and cash? Oh wait..

You guys are following the Euro example very well, I think your youth can beat Spain and do worse than 25% unemployment soon. In France they found a bit of resistance at 70% income tax for millionaires but there is plenty of stretch still...

The EUR/USD will be 2 Euro's for 1 Dollar and we all go CUP racing with $50K CUP cars when we vote the left side of the country out of the union.

You know that he does all his own stunts right?
Jack Reacher was much less believable, in the book he's big tall and strong LOL.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:33 PM
aussie jimmy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

more rennsport
Attached Images      
Old 05-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 05-31-2013, 10:55 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

Very cool

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Press Kit: "80 percent of 911 GT3 customers also drive their cars on race tracks"