Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The RL Social Media Experiment: 50years.Porsche.com - - - upload your 991 & vote!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 11:15 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Lightbulb The RL Social Media Experiment: 50years.Porsche.com - - - upload your 991 & vote!

Social media contests are becoming more common, & they take a LOT of votes to win.

Crazy easy idea:
When someone starts a thread about a new on-line contest, we vote for them & spread the word to friends ... then keep the cycle going for the next cool car contest.
This is cross-posted from the Events Forum, where it's a 'sticky thread.'

Should encourage getting word out quickly about new contests others may enjoy.
It's easy fun: you check out car competitions while helping fellow RLers
and probably learn more about other RLers + their rides. Simple!

Specifics below...

Old 04-11-2013, 11:17 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default Porsche's "50 Years of 911 Photo Stream Competition"

Porsche has a new on-line photo contest celebrating 50 years of the 911. To enter just post a photo of your 991, etc.
Quick glance shows the leaders with up to 18,000 votes already

To vote just click on the heart icon: 50years.Porsche.com

While you're there: I saw (older) 911s from C4SDave, pStraub, FisterD, DryFly57, uscarrera, Stealth 993, Freakhead, & Boman993. Who here has uploaded their 911 - whether GT3 or otherwise?
Consider voting Boman993 to victory - he's leading the RL pack - in this experiment to see what impact RLers can have.

With 50 years of 911s in mind, my entry features decades of 'em. From the Porsche Club of America's official Heritage/Historic display at the 2012 Parade:

Contest ends June 14.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:59 AM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default Last Day; PLEASE VOTE!

On May 27, 2012, the Editor of the world’s largest circulation Porsche magazine commissioned my 911 for a photo feature - shot June 2, 2012.
Today, the new Editor confirmed he has no plans to publish her photo shoot.

Help make lemonade out of lemons:
Click here to vote “Speedy” into a 3rd place finish or better. The prize: a photo-shoot by the world Porsche headquarters, Porsche AG.

I have RLers to thank for my 911 currently being one of Porsche.com's Top 10 most popular 911s in the world. Please vote her into the top 3, and I’ll owe all of RL a party!

Per Porsche's Terms & Conditions, their competition ends today (Friday) at 7 PM.

Quick Reply: The RL Social Media Experiment: 50years.Porsche.com - - - upload your 991 & vote!