Looking for indy shop for PPI Shreveport LA area

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 03:14 PM
Jlewis1436
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Looking for indy shop for PPI Shreveport LA area

Hello all
Looking for a good indy shop for a PPI in the Shreveport LA area.
Thanks in advance!
Old 11-30-2019, 06:40 PM
bruce0
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey did you find an indy shop for PPI?
I may need one as well.
Thank you in advance for your help

Originally Posted by Jlewis1436
Hello all
Looking for a good indy shop for a PPI in the Shreveport LA area.
Thanks in advance!
Old 01-01-2021, 06:15 PM
Rekooh77
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

The only shop in northwest Louisiana that can do it is Foreign & Classic Auto Center in Shreveport on Ashley Ridge Road but the guy is a rip off. He quoted me $4k to do my IMS, RMS, and clutch. I had it done for $3k in Dallas at Fifth Gear Automotive (specialize in Porsche) and they were fantastic. Ask for Matt. Fifth Gear also did my PPI's. The first one is $250, the second one is $150, and the third one is zero dollars. My second PPI panned out and he didn't charge me the $150 because I got my IMS, RMS, and clutch done there.

There is a shop in Shreve City called Euro Tek but if you do a quick search on reviews you'll want to steer clear of them. I would consider looking to buy in Dallas. Shreveport is too small of a market to purchase a used Porsche unless you're buying one from the dealer . You'd have to get really lucky finding a 20 year old 911 in Shreveport if that's what you're trying to do. My search lasted well over six months and I stopped even trying to find my 996 in Shreveport and focused on much larger markets.

I just noticed you're in CT and not in LA so I guess just disregard everything I just said. Ha. Well, maybe this will be helpful to anyone else in NW Louisiana in the future.

Quick Reply: Looking for indy shop for PPI Shreveport LA area