Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone took delivery of EU batch two .2 991 GT3 RS yet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Sixpacked
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Anyone took delivery of EU batch two .2 991 GT3 RS yet?

They should have started or are just about to start delivering second batch of the 991.2 GT3 RS in Europe, but there’s still no news from PAG on the WLTP-version...
What worries me the most is if the sound of this creature has gone south after particle filter is now standard....

Does anybody know anything...??? I have a production slot in June and don’t want anything less than what the batch 1 has to offer.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Taffy66
Burning Brakes

Received 379 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by Sixpacked
They should have started or are just about to start delivering second batch of the 991.2 GT3 RS in Europe, but there’s still no news from PAG on the WLTP-version...
What worries me the most is if the sound of this creature has gone south after particle filter is now standard....

Does anybody know anything...??? I have a production slot in June and don’t want anything less than what the batch 1 has to offer.
I have an UK RS coming late summer and like you really confused regarding the WLTP version..Not a solitary official word from Porsche regarding the GPF or even if it will be fitted..Huge amount of internet speculation which is fun although ultimately frustrating..

Quick Reply: Anyone took delivery of EU batch two .2 991 GT3 RS yet?