Sponsored by:

Review of GT3/GT3RS SpeedTech exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 12:27 PM
mac10
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Review of GT3/GT3RS SpeedTech exhaust

I did mention this on the SpeedTech post but thought it was worth giving its own thread for those who may have missed it and were considering a center muffler delete option.

REVIEW:

I am always very critical of exhaust modification in regards to sound improvement/price point but after several days with the new SpeedTech GT3/GT3RS center exhaust I cannot be any happier with the outcome. The exhaust is 'as advertised' by SpeedTech. The sound is tremendous and build quality top notch(as I've come to expect from them). Although I knew the sound would be spot on what I did not expect, was how quiet the car is in standard mode. The difference between the sport and the quiet setting is pretty remarkable. Wait time was a little longer than expected but as I was one of the first to order and during that period, the exhaust went through a few revisions as John the owner explained, to get the sound and flow characteristics perfect. In the end, well worth it for the drastic sound improvement, weight savings, flexibility and price point.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:34 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Shopping around for aftermarket exhaust for my 23RS. Any sound clips? or better yet are u in boston area?
Old 04-25-2019, 02:10 PM
mac10
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Psup4s
Shopping around for aftermarket exhaust for my 23RS. Any sound clips? or better yet are u in boston area?
I am just north of Boston in Portsmouth NH. If you're up in the area please feel free to come and check out the car in person(PM me for info). Also, SpeedTech is a NH company so they are local and hands on. John always makes sure his customers have a smile on their face.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:30 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by mac10
I am just north of Boston in Portsmouth NH. If you're up in the area please feel free to come and check out the car in person(PM me for info). Also, SpeedTech is a NH company so they are local and hands on. John always makes sure his customers have a smile on their face.
I didn't know about SpeedTech and def like to hear your car. I'm 15 west of boston so still pretty local. Will send you pm maybe this weekend if you are free
Old 05-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Turbohead
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

I know John from Speedtech for years.
Great Products,Great company ,Great Guy !

You can't go wrong

Elliot

Quick Reply: Review of GT3/GT3RS SpeedTech exhaust