Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PAG is still a real enthusiast company.. just got this...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 12:33 AM
Semitone
Pro

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by FastLaneTurbo
Ya gotta learn to dump that negativity, slow down and smell the roses and BE HAPPY lest you eventually become a Grumpy Old Man.
Thanks...you are absolutely right. I always enjoy the stuff PCA sends me. PAG..not so much...Maybe Christophorus just makes me feel guilty that my luggage doesn't match my Porsche. LOL.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:41 AM
anselmw
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

I got a bunch of stuff when I bought my GT4. My wife barely gets anything for her Macan Turbo. For my GT3 have not go anything except for the carbon fiber pen. Never got the model that a lot of people got. I waited a year for the car so would have thought I would have got more than the pen...
Old 04-25-2019, 09:46 AM
yxc145
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got one, too. Was it sent to all Porsche owners or just GT car owners?
Old 04-25-2019, 11:02 AM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by FastLaneTurbo
Whoa Semitone!!!! Ya gotta learn to dump that negativity, slow down and smell the roses and BE HAPPY lest you eventually become a Grumpy Old Man.
I love getting stuff from Porsche - Can't wait to open it up - OK, most of it IS pretty useless, but at least SOMEONE cares about me enough to write -
which is more than my kids and Grandkids do. IMHO, NO ONE does a better job than Porsche in making me addicted to their cars and eagerly await their next new model.
Gives me something to look forward to - and isn't that what Life is all about? The next new adventure and the next new Car or new Airplane.
That makes me happy. Try It - You'll like it!!!!
I don't think they're the best and it's headed down hill for sure. The pens used to at least get the model on the pen, now it's just 911 - both the 991.2 GT2 RS and GT3 RS pens just said 911.

My wife has a friend who's son loves Porsche so most of it survives the trash can and is given to him.

Quick Reply: PAG is still a real enthusiast company.. just got this...