Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cali Registration Renewal Costs

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 07:12 PM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,184 Likes on 629 Posts

I'm sure it's fairly clear to everyone that excluding a couple southern hillbilly states, the worst states in the USA for using taxpayer money are all deep blue states.

I definitely didn't move to California because I admired their political system. There is no better recipe to waste taxpayer money than complete, guaranteed control of a state legislature by democrats. Raise taxes, waste money, raise more taxes, and then find more ways to waste money. I do everything possible not to send CA more money to waste, including not registering my GT3 in CA.

Originally Posted by robmypro
This pretty much sums it up.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:23 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Mid April snow storm in CO
Lol
Old 04-10-2019, 09:30 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,772 Likes on 1,020 Posts

Originally Posted by 0to60
Mid April snow storm in CO
Lol
And let me just add THANK GOD. Because if we didn’t have that mid April snow storm we would have all the problems of every other overcrowded state. You have to pick your poison.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:31 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

And let me just add THANK GOD. Because if we didn’t have that mid April snow storm we would have all the problems of every other overcrowded state. You have to pick your poison.
Works for me. Snow capped Rockies major source our water here in Las Vegas
Old 04-10-2019, 09:32 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Originally Posted by 0to60
Works for me. Snow capped Rockies major source our water here in Las Vegas
You DO need us lol.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,184 Likes on 629 Posts

Agree. It's amazing how much of the riffraff is scared away by snow. Florida and California have plenty of unsavory characters/crime for this reason.

Love Colorado. When I move from California someday, that's where I'm headed. I don't mind snow/cold a few months per year, though plenty of other people can't deal with it.
Old 04-11-2019, 01:56 AM
bigskyGT3
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

You would think ND would get on the horn, call their southern border brother, and ask to borrow their accountants for awhile.

NH #1 would not have guessed that.

CA and HI should use some of their tax money to apply for PTS night blue metallic.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:39 AM
robmypro
Race Director

Originally Posted by Drifting
Agree. It's amazing how much of the riffraff is scared away by snow. Florida and California have plenty of unsavory characters/crime for this reason.

Love Colorado. When I move from California someday, that's where I'm headed. I don't mind snow/cold a few months per year, though plenty of other people can't deal with it.
Yep, a lot of people who we don’t want here dislike the cold. But it is bipolar weather. 22 degrees now but going to be 70 by the weekend. It was also in the 70s a few days ago. That does help the winters not seem so long, as we have warm spells even in the winter months. This isn’t back east winters. No humidity in the summer helps too.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:34 PM
BryanCO
Drifting

Received 208 Likes on 148 Posts

Horrible here. Flat like Kansas. Snows 50 weeks of the yr.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:38 AM
mchrono
Three Wheelin'

Received 413 Likes on 257 Posts

maybe it is time to start considering a change of venue. Just read this article this morning.

California goes tax wild, eyes levies on everything from water to tires

"....With the tax-filing deadline just days away, California residents are worried that a slew of proposed levies on everything from soft drinks to water to tires and car batteries could soon see even more money going out of their pockets in the state that already has the nation's highest income tax.

As Californians grapple with that 13.3 percent income tax – and some leaner-than-usual refunds this year due to the recent federal tax overhaul – lawmakers in Sacramento are looking at a range of other revenue sources. Members of the legislature's Democratic supermajority argue that these new taxes are vital to shore up the state coffers and to provide crucial services such as repairing crumbling infrastructure, cleaning up toxic wells and fighting obesity.

Overall, the California Tax Foundation has added up more than $6.2 billion worth of tax increase proposals pending in the state legislature, with that number expected to rise as bills are amended....."
Old 04-12-2019, 11:24 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

I've eyed Colorado as well if I leave CA, or Oregon actually

Originally Posted by BryanCO
Horrible here. Flat like Kansas. Snows 50 weeks of the yr.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:43 AM
robmypro
Race Director

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
I've eyed Colorado as well if I leave CA, or Oregon actually
Having lived in California for 30 years, and Colorado for 10, I think you would love Colorado, Sam.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:32 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Having lived in California for 30 years, and Colorado for 10, I think you would love Colorado, Sam.
I think so too hope to take a road trip through the area either way and will reach out!
Old 04-12-2019, 12:40 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
I think so too hope to take a road trip through the area either way and will reach out!
Just let me know when you are planning on coming out and we can organize a drive with the boys and show you some amazing places.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:40 PM
RDCR
Rennlist Member

Received 477 Likes on 300 Posts

I knew this link would come in handy!

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...114-story.html

Quick Reply: Cali Registration Renewal Costs