Old 03-25-2019, 09:01 PM
vodavoda
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 1. Not Enough Value Threads 2.Naked Girls in this Thread

OK, so both are lies:
1. Way too many value threads IMO
2. No naked girls here

One of the 2 can be fixed.... Can the mods make a "Sticky" value thread?
This could accomplish 2 things:
1. It could help the forum from being cluttered with redundant threads about value/speculation, and let us get back to driving, sharing experiences, troubleshooting, etc.
2. It could be helpful to have the info consolidated in a single thread for those wanting to buy a car or just interested in blowing hot-air about value
Win-Win

As far as the second issue of naked girls.....
Old 03-25-2019, 09:09 PM
bigskyGT3
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

No pics... depression sets in.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:12 PM
Mussl Kar
Rennlist Member

Received 411 Likes on 281 Posts

Originally Posted by vodavoda
OK, so both are lies:
2. No naked girls here

One of the 2 can be fixed.... Can the mods make a "Sticky" value thread?
This could accomplish 2 things:
1. It could help the forum from being cluttered with redundant threads about value/speculation, and let us get back to driving, sharing experiences, troubleshooting, etc.
2. It could be helpful to have the info consolidated in a single thread for those wanting to buy a car or just interested in blowing hot-air about value
Win-Win

As far as the second issue of naked girls.....
I wonder what the depreciation of this thread will be? Will this thread be valuable when the .2 arrives?
Old 03-25-2019, 09:17 PM
vodavoda
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mussl Kar
I wonder what the depreciation of this thread will be? Will this thread be valuable when the .2 arrives?

2. No naked girls here
Thinking if "2" arrives....this thread will be through the roof
Old 03-25-2019, 10:34 PM
Holdens
Rennlist Member

Received 322 Likes on 141 Posts

Agree!!! There are more posts about the “value” of these cars vs people actually enjoying them.

Let’s see more threads on people enjoying the cars / not flipping them.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:58 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Received 170 Likes on 126 Posts

Hey guys sorry guys. I have something to admit... Maxed out all of my credit cards on cash advances and pulled out a high interest loan to get into a .2 6MT GT3. Spec'd it beautifully and tastefully.

I was hoping to flip the car for 20k ADM. Just need some scratch you know? Times are tough you know? I'm 28 years old and can't hold a job because I can't fathom working for somebody. Unfortunately I can't sell the car at a profit and even if I sold at MSRP I'd still lose.

Now I've got a sick GT3 sitting there with some plastics still all over it but I can't drive it because I don't want to rack up miles. My neighbors all think I'm a drug dealer.

Does anyone see the value of these things climbing by the end of next month? I've got a few payments coming up.

pls help.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:10 PM
obbob
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Psorcery
Hey guys sorry guys. I have something to admit... Maxed out all of my credit cards on cash advances and pulled out a high interest loan to get into a .2 6MT GT3. Spec'd it beautifully and tastefully.

I was hoping to flip the car for 20k ADM. Just need some scratch you know? Times are tough you know? I'm 28 years old and can't hold a job because I can't fathom working for somebody. Unfortunately I can't sell the car at a profit and even if I sold at MSRP I'd still lose.

Now I've got a sick GT3 sitting there with some plastics still all over it but I can't drive it because I don't want to rack up miles. My neighbors all think I'm a drug dealer.

Does anyone see the value of these things climbing by the end of next month? I've got a few payments coming up.

pls help.
The mistake is that you put your bets on a crappy manual transmission car. Everyone knows manuals are for poor people, so they don’t hold any value.

My my recommendation is you trade in your GT3 as a down payment on a new loan for a GT2 RS. Right now they are $100K over MSRP, but because they are turbo charged, they will likely be at $250K over MSRP by end of 2020. My analysis indicates a risk profile similar to that of Apple common stock.

Other tricks are to not get an insurance policy, which will save you a ton of money. I also recommend setting up an LLC in California so that way you can pay California tax on the car (even if you don’t live there). That way your car will be officially considered a “California car” which boosts value because future buyers will know your car isn’t rusting, and knowing that such a high tax was paid on the car indicates a baller owner which helps with resale.

Let me know if you need further expert opinion!
Old 03-26-2019, 12:40 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Subscr.... click bait
Old 03-26-2019, 12:52 AM
mchrono
Three Wheelin'

Received 413 Likes on 257 Posts

I just came here for the naked girls
Old 03-26-2019, 01:31 AM
Buddhamonk
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

So disappointed. I even turned the phone screen away from my wife while scrolling down...
Old 03-26-2019, 08:17 AM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Received 348 Likes on 176 Posts

We clearly have way too much of 1 and there is never enough of 2.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:48 PM
tlp
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Clicked for 2, got 0.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:55 PM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 422 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by tlp
Clicked for 2, got 0.
+1
Old 03-26-2019, 07:18 PM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 796 Likes on 546 Posts

Originally Posted by obbob
The mistake is that you put your bets on a crappy manual transmission car. Everyone knows manuals are for poor people, so they don’t hold any value.

My my recommendation is you trade in your GT3 as a down payment on a new loan for a GT2 RS. Right now they are $100K over MSRP, but because they are turbo charged, they will likely be at $250K over MSRP by end of 2020. My analysis indicates a risk profile similar to that of Apple common stock.

Other tricks are to not get an insurance policy, which will save you a ton of money. I also recommend setting up an LLC in California so that way you can pay California tax on the car (even if you don’t live there). That way your car will be officially considered a “California car” which boosts value because future buyers will know your car isn’t rusting, and knowing that such a high tax was paid on the car indicates a baller owner which helps with resale.

Let me know if you need further expert opinion!
Better option is to buy a Turbo S Exclusive for $45K over and flip 2 weeks later for $55K over. They are much rarer than GT cars. You can probably put on a couple hundred miles too. So you get paid to drive the damn thing.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:00 PM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

naked girls with Porsches that would be the ticket

Quick Reply: 1. Not Enough Value Threads 2.Naked Girls in this Thread