GT3RS VALUE IN 3 YEARS

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 12:05 AM
BrntRubber
Three Wheelin'

Received 249 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
it depends if they release the 991.2 GT3RS 4.2
I don’t think this is happening. If you know something I don’t, please share.

Originally Posted by SapphireGT3
992 GT3 will be NA,,RS will be turbo-hybrid
You sure 992.1 will be turbo or hybrid? This will imoct values for sure.
Originally Posted by Golden Boy

it was a crystal ball picture. You said 3 years from now. How is anyone supposed to know what they are going to be worth??? Sorry you cant take a joke. If i could see 3 years into the future.........
Originally Posted by Waxer

Lol... that’s just the silly meaningless chit...
really want a head scratcher? Look at what happening to the country with the AOC wave.

To OP: Did you expect opinions or fact as an answer. If, fact you are the stupid one. If opinions then you will get some correct ones and some incorrect ones. Then all you have to do is select the correct opinion and post a thread on who thinks it’s correct unless you know for a fact it’s correct...no wait, then that would mean this entire thread was a waste.

AOC says we are all dead in 12 years. She must be right. She got erected to Congress to pass laws and stuff. She good at predicting stuff. Try her.

If you were around here more you would know “value” threads are not favored. Attacking those who have been here much longer than you will be counter productive.

So so now I’ll give you my 2 cents.

Depends. If your crystal ball is correct that 992 GT3RS is TT then values will stay very high. If not, expect 10% to 15% drop in value
Here is another important thing to consider.

In London they are introducing a daily tax on cars that don’t meet a strict emissions standard and are driven. In 2021 or 2022 it gets even worse.

This taxation scheme will tighten and worsen with time. Guessing where things will be in 3 years is very tough. One thing is for sure, you have a great car that will hold value better than anything else.

Drive it like you stole it and enjoy it in good health.
Old 03-17-2019, 03:07 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Originally Posted by BrntRubber

In London they are introducing a daily tax on cars that don’t meet a strict emissions standard and are driven. In 2021 or 2022 it gets even worse.

This taxation scheme will tighten and worsen with time. Guessing where things will be in 3 years is very tough. One thing is for sure, you have a great car that will hold value better than anything else.

Yup, they didn’t tax enough before the last ice age ended and the ice bergs melted. Damn global warming.

Any excuse to grab more money and power.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:23 AM
superchargedman
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Reading this thread is five minutes I’ll never get back.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:39 AM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 541 Posts

My view on car valuation is: buy what you want that also makes economic sense for your own situation. The few cars I've bought because of what "the market" might want later, more-so than what I want now, have been not-fun experiences. So I buy what I want that I can afford as the primary two drivers. Very secondarily I might consider what "the market" or the next guy wants if it relates to an option/color choice/etc that I'm somewhat indifferent to already. If I'm torn between yellow and red and i think red will be easier to sell later, maybe i go with red? But 99% of the decision will be based on whether i want to look at the car in red or yellow. The tie breaker MIGHT be thinking about what the next owner might want.

This philosophy has never failed me on enjoying the hobby.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:47 AM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 700 Likes on 511 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer

Some cars go up even if production is greater than 1500 or 2000 units.

05-06 Ford GT
true but mostly if they have longer periods of years in between production runs of a particular model that was established as a special car.........
Old 03-17-2019, 04:41 PM
porsche526
Racer

Received 120 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by BrntRubber

interesting comment on taxation...things are getting scarry out there..we may not be as free as we think we are

Quick Reply: GT3RS VALUE IN 3 YEARS