Sponsored by:

.1 GT3 RS rear wing PORSCHE decal authenticity

Old 03-11-2019, 12:56 AM
MovingChicane
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .1 GT3 RS rear wing PORSCHE decal authenticity

Suspect I'm really late to the party with this one, but with regards to the "PORSCHE" wing decal as applied on 991.1 GT3 RS cars, is there any definitive (and easy) way to know if the decal was applied by Porsche (factory/port) as a CXX option or if it may be an almost-exact "aftermarket" decal?

Thanks.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:15 AM
GT3 KSA
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MovingChicane
Suspect I'm really late to the party with this one, but with regards to the "PORSCHE" wing decal as applied on 991.1 GT3 RS cars, is there any definitive (and easy) way to know if the decal was applied by Porsche (factory/port) as a CXX option or if it may be an almost-exact "aftermarket" decal?

Thanks.
If you give the vin number to your sales rep. he / she should see if its in the build sheet or not

If it is a CXX it will be in the build sheet if not then it was applied after and is most likely after market

Either way, both should look great

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: