Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

GT2RS Magnesium Wheels for Sale

 
Old 03-05-2019, 02:38 PM
  #1  
dantheman75
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7
Default GT2RS Magnesium Wheels for Sale

Hey everyone! I've got an extra set of gold magnesium wheels from my gt2rs that are new and still sitting in their boxes. Looking to sell them! They're $47k new and suncoast asks $37k for them so I want $35k for them....They're just like these!

https://www.suncoastparts.com/produc...MAGNESIUM.html

Thanks!
dantheman75 is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 02:43 PM
  #2  
Scottykenneth
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Scottykenneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NJ
Posts: 979
Default

Damn!! I wish
Scottykenneth is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 02:45 PM
  #3  
2006m5
User
 
2006m5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 586
Default

35k wow
2006m5 is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 02:48 PM
  #4  
Jimmy-D
Super User
 
Jimmy-D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,098
Default

"Holly Sheep Sxxt!!!"
Jimmy-D is online now  
Old 03-05-2019, 03:30 PM
  #5  
yxc145
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 215
Default

wow.. I can buy a decent car with a set of those wheels! Maybe the newly price reduced TESLA 3.
yxc145 is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 03:31 PM
  #6  
BrntRubber
User
 
BrntRubber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,010
Default

The magnesium wheels from BBS, whom I believe makes them for Porshce, are less than this I believe.

BrntRubber is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 03:43 PM
  #7  
Hex
User
 
Hex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 247
Default

Originally Posted by BrntRubber View Post
The magnesium wheels from BBS, whom I believe makes them for Porshce, are less than this I believe.





Yes, they are $20,000.00. If they are new in boxes, that's what I'd pay for them as they are $13,000.00 on the configurator.
Hex is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 03:46 PM
  #8  
-eztrader-
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
-eztrader-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,341
Default

wow
-eztrader- is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 04:23 PM
  #9  
carnut52
User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 89
Default

you got to really want them for that price
carnut52 is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 06:38 PM
  #10  
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
GrantG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 9,521
Default

Originally Posted by Hex View Post
Yes, they are $20,000.00. If they are new in boxes, that's what I'd pay for them as they are $13,000.00 on the configurator.
The BBS aftermarket Mags are slightly different in design (spokes and labeling) than the GT2 RS wheels. Also, the $13,000 price on the configurator is not for a set of wheels - it is the amount extra you must pay to upgrade the included standard wheels to Mag. But really you must pay $31,000 more than you have to pay for Aluminum wheels, as the Weissach package is a prerequisite for the Mag wheels.
GrantG is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 07:51 PM
  #11  
DrKid
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
DrKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Diego
Posts: 65
Default

Originally Posted by GrantG View Post
The BBS aftermarket Mags are slightly different in design (spokes and labeling) than the GT2 RS wheels. Also, the $13,000 price on the configurator is not for a set of wheels - it is the amount extra you must pay to upgrade the included standard wheels to Mag. But really you must pay $31,000 more than you have to pay for Aluminum wheels, as the Weissach package is a prerequisite for the Mag wheels.
Are these the Mag Wheels that Porsche sent you after delivering your car with standard wheels because the Weissach package wheels were not ready at the time of ordering?
DrKid is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 08:01 PM
  #12  
dantheman75
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7
Default

Sold for full ask!!
dantheman75 is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 08:10 PM
  #13  
usctrojanGT3
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
usctrojanGT3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,048
Default

Originally Posted by dantheman75 View Post
Sold for full ask!!
Someone really wanted those wheels.
usctrojanGT3 is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 08:25 PM
  #14  
-eztrader-
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
-eztrader-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,341
Default

Originally Posted by dantheman75 View Post
Sold for full ask!!
Nice sale- congrats
-eztrader- is offline  
Old 03-05-2019, 08:29 PM
  #15  
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
GrantG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 9,521
Default

Originally Posted by DrKid View Post
Are these the Mag Wheels that Porsche sent you after delivering your car with standard wheels because the Weissach package wheels were not ready at the time of ordering?
I donĺt have a GT2 RS nor Mag wheels...
GrantG is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: