Sponsored by:

Recommendation for PPF/Clear Bra installer in Scottsdale/Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Doug23
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Recommendation for PPF/Clear Bra installer in Scottsdale/Phoenix

Does anybody have a recommendation for a good PPF installer in the Scottsdale or Phoenix area?

Thanks
Old 02-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Received 2,260 Likes on 945 Posts

I’ve used Echelon Wraps for my last few cars. Www.eawraps.com I believe is the website. Trevor is the owner.

a bunch of my friends have used 101 Motors in Tempe. No experience with them personally but my friends have had good experiences.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:34 PM
Fdvigna
Rennlist Member

Received 193 Likes on 67 Posts

I take mine to AZ Detailing in the Scottsdale airpark. They have everything you need ... (https://azdetailing.com)

Or look for Ryan at DDW Partners ... he is a car dealer (who sold me my GT3) and can also help with more recommendations. (DDW Partners).
Old 02-19-2019, 08:57 PM
RyanDDWPartners
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I have one of the best clear bra guys in town. If you need something let me know and I'd be happy to help
Old 02-19-2019, 11:29 PM
Marciano
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you talking about Mattew Stecker at Rogue films ?

Last edited by Marciano; 02-19-2019 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Incomplete name
Old 02-19-2019, 11:56 PM
Pruettfan
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Protective film solutions in Scottsdale, Robbie does great work
Old 02-20-2019, 01:55 AM
Billy Wyatt
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Pruettfan
Protective film solutions in Scottsdale, Robbie does great work
I 2nd and 3rd that.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:08 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,952 Likes on 555 Posts

We use One Armor for our cars but have also used various vendors. Lots of good options here in Scottsdale
Old 02-20-2019, 07:55 AM
Doug23
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you very much guys. Looks like lots of good options.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:26 PM
Marciano
Intermediate

Default Good roads close to Paradise Valley/Scottsdale

Sorry to bother all of you.
I’m new to the Valley (Live in Paradise Valley) and since most of you are from the area, do you have any recommendation of good roads close the metro area that I can enjoy driving the cars?
Old 02-20-2019, 12:52 PM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Received 2,260 Likes on 945 Posts

Originally Posted by Marciano
I’m new to the Valley (Live in Paradise Valley) and since most of you are from the area, do you have any recommendation of good roads close the metro area that I can enjoy driving the cars?
around paradise valley is all residential. Take a drive up to Prescott, or up to fountain hills via the back roads of Pima.

also- first Saturday of every month is the cars and coffee at Scottsdale and Mayo. 3rd Saturday of every month is the Penske gathering- much smaller at this Penske dealerships.

pima to cave creek is a nice drive.

Welcome to the valley! It’s a great town.
Old 02-20-2019, 02:00 PM
Fdvigna
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Marciano
I am getting acquainted with the valley myself - but I can share some of nice drives I know or heard of around the north valley:

1 - Bartlett Lake - I do this drive once a month... really nice meandering roads ... ~ 20 miles each way.
2 - Tortilla Flats - I heard about it, but I haven't done it yet ... I'm going to go there in March.
3 - Wickenburg/AZ - via backroads ... specially nice taking S. Vulture Mine Rd off 60 into I10.
4 - Jerome/AZ - I have not done this yet (scheduled for April w/ local PCA chapter) --- you should look into it.
5 - N. Cave Creek Rd - is a shorter version of the Bartlett Lake ... ~ 5 miles each way ... ends on a dirt road.
6 - Sedona to Flagstaff via Oak Creek Canyon Rd... alternatively: Wickenburg to Jerome to Sedona to Flagstaff. (full day)

I usually go to the C&Cs mentioned by Yippiekiaye, so feel free to stop by... and let me know if you ever would like to go out on a drive. Happy to explore!

Welcome to the Valley!

Cheers!!!
Old 02-20-2019, 02:20 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Received 170 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by Fdvigna
I am getting acquainted with the valley myself - but I can share some of nice drives I know or heard of around the north valley:

1 - Bartlett Lake - I do this drive once a month... really nice meandering roads ... ~ 20 miles each way.
2 - Tortilla Flats - I heard about it, but I haven't done it yet ... I'm going to go there in March.
3 - Wickenburg/AZ - via backroads ... specially nice taking S. Vulture Mine Rd off 60 into I10.
4 - Jerome/AZ - I have not done this yet (scheduled for April w/ local PCA chapter) --- you should look into it.
5 - N. Cave Creek Rd - is a shorter version of the Bartlett Lake ... ~ 5 miles each way ... ends on a dirt road.
6 - Sedona to Flagstaff via Oak Creek Canyon Rd... alternatively: Wickenburg to Jerome to Sedona to Flagstaff. (full day)

I usually go to the C&Cs mentioned by Yippiekiaye, so feel free to stop by... and let me know if you ever would like to go out on a drive. Happy to explore!

Welcome to the Valley!

Cheers!!!
Jerome is a blast!
Tortilla flats is alright.
Do you go hard down Bartlett? It used to be a nice little test spot I'd take rental cars but I'm a little weary with my personal car as there's lots of loose gravel.

Bagdad/Hillside is my all time favorite.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:11 PM
Fdvigna
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Psorcery
Jerome is a blast!
Tortilla flats is alright.
Do you go hard down Bartlett? It used to be a nice little test spot I'd take rental cars but I'm a little weary with my personal car as there's lots of loose gravel.

Bagdad/Hillside is my all time favorite.
Never had any issues with gravel or bad road conditions at Bartlett Rd...but I agree that there are some small gravel/pebble in the road, specially where it's washed by the rain. I went there this past weekend and, as you know, there's been raining a lot lately in the valley, so there were places where you do need to slow down, but nothing concerning ... On the other hand, some of the road seems new to me, specially the last third towards the lake, which makes for a nice, clean and smooth ride. In any case, I don't go crazy around these places...

I am going to do Jerome in April with PCA and I am looking forward to it. I've also heard about Bagdad, so I'll add this to my future drive list. Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-20-2019, 10:34 PM
Marciano
Intermediate

Wow!!
thanks very much Guys

Quick Reply: Recommendation for PPF/Clear Bra installer in Scottsdale/Phoenix