Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New GT2 RS ADM

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 01:57 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Yup it will be six years before the next GT2RS iteration. I don't think it will sell below MSRP unless it has serious miles or damaged. Plus it is winter, who buys these cars to store them? ITis a seasonal car anyway. Cheaper in winter and expensive come late spring, summer, and early fall for some fun!

More importantly, just enjoy the TOYZ, it is better that way.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Originally Posted by rick brooklyn
All y'all ' who are saying under msrp by the summer are mistaken IMHO. people are offering three year old GT4s with miles above MSRP here on rennlist, and obviously the GT4 doesn't hold a candle to a gt2rs. I don't think a gt2rs with few miles will trade below msrp for a very long time if ever.
Originally Posted by rmag
Just gave my real world example. Can't answer your questions because I have no idea.

Originally Posted by GiuseppeM
GT2RS under MSRP is a big LOL, the people that paid $100k to $150k over are not gonna take that kind of loss and they’d rather keep the car in the garage. Same with dealers. ‘16 GT3RS have been solid until now.
Originally Posted by evilfij
Lowest ADM on nationalpreownedporsche.com is $60k. I like the Brewster one north Scottsdale has, but that’s $100k over asking. Oh, and the first PTS Touring I have seen listed on nationalpreownedPorsche at $30k over. Of course, it has no actual picture so we don’t know what color it is. Gold Coast Porsche in New York. Edit: I am a super stalker, it appears to be the geyser grey metallic from Porsche Roslyn that is now for sale. Checked the carfax and options against the registry.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:41 PM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Received 612 Likes on 342 Posts

Originally Posted by reacher
That sounds too familiar. A little under 4 years ago I talked to the manager of the local Ferrari dealership about getting a regular 488, and he said he wasn't even going to put me on a list because there was zero way I was going to get to buy one since I never had a Ferrari before. He said he'd sell me a used 458, or a new California, and I had no interest in those cars, and even less interest in their snooty attitude and games, so I went and bought a Huracan instead. Much better buying experience, dealership was awesome, Lambo owners are awesome and friendly, just a great experience all around compare to what I've experienced with Ferrari.

My experience with Porsche GT cars has also been very straightforward. I bought a new GTS, got offered a GT3 a couple of months after, and a couple of months after getting my GT3 I was offered a GT3 RS. I bought all at MSRP. I've been offered multiple GT2 RS as well but with an ADM (I could probably have gotten them under $50k), but I just refuse to pay any ADM at all so I turned them down. Wouldn't surprise me now that I just picked up my GT3 RS if a GT2 RS at MSRP falls in my lap as well.
The douche level at Ferrari dealers (Austin and Beverly Hills specifically) seriously makes not want to ever go. Although Porsche of Austin I'd say was the same, Beverly Hills was pretty douche too minus Sam there. Most other Porsche dealers like South Bay, Carlsen, Marin, Fresno, Stevens Creek were fairly cool. So I am sure "Buying Experience" is more dealer than Brand, it would be hard for me to disagree with Ferrari being more douchey though.

I seriously don't know why these high end dealers think acting like the snobbiest smug piece of trash sells the most cars.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:24 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by welikethetrack
Most other Porsche dealers like South Bay, Carlsen, Marin, Fresno, Stevens Creek were fairly cool.
Mooty in 3... 2... 1...
Old 02-19-2019, 08:25 PM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Received 612 Likes on 342 Posts

hahaha Carlsen and Stevens Creek def have crazy asking prices
Old 02-19-2019, 09:25 PM
reacher
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by welikethetrack
The douche level at Ferrari dealers (Austin and Beverly Hills specifically) seriously makes not want to ever go. Although Porsche of Austin I'd say was the same, Beverly Hills was pretty douche too minus Sam there. Most other Porsche dealers like South Bay, Carlsen, Marin, Fresno, Stevens Creek were fairly cool. So I am sure "Buying Experience" is more dealer than Brand, it would be hard for me to disagree with Ferrari being more douchey though.

I seriously don't know why these high end dealers think acting like the snobbiest smug piece of trash sells the most cars.
Yeah don't get me started on Porsche Austin, they are a trash dealership with sleazy lying sales people. I would never give them any business. I thought it would get better when they changed owners, but definitely not. So yeah, it's not limited to just Ferrari.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:38 AM
CALSE
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mexico Blue asking ADM.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:56 AM
Freddie Two Bs
Drifting

Received 462 Likes on 294 Posts

Originally Posted by CALSE

Mexico Blue asking ADM.
I thought they didn't do PTS on GT2s?
Old 02-20-2019, 09:50 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsch
Very nice, Ryan - so what's the verdict? GT3 RS or GT2 RS?

​​​​​​

except the turbo'd 2RS has commanded the highest ADM's by far, so...
Also has had the most precipitous drop in ADM by far too.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:20 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

I thought they didn't do PTS on GT2s?
PTS for GT2 RS, not for GT3 RS.
Old 02-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Freddie Two Bs
Drifting

Received 462 Likes on 294 Posts

All y'all ' who are saying under msrp by the summer are mistaken IMHO. people are offering three year old GT4s with miles above MSRP here on rennlist, and obviously the GT4 doesn't hold a candle to a gt2rs. I don't think a gt2rs with few miles will trade below msrp for a very long time if ever.
The GT2RS Will trade below sticker when this car trades under $70k:

https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...n-gt4-cpo.html
Old 02-20-2019, 06:12 PM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 541 Posts

That isn't a 400k car. Apples and oranges, regardless if u r right or wrong. Sticker matters for a while and then it's just how much people are willing to stroke a check for a given car.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:47 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,159 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer

The higher the ADM, the faster that it falls.....called pricing gravity for non numbered cars.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:48 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,159 Posts

Originally Posted by CALSE

Mexico Blue asking ADM.
Let them sit on the car for a year....horrible stealership.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:03 PM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 219 Posts

Is ADM over yet?
Originally Posted by Waxer
Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
The higher the ADM, the faster that it falls.....called pricing gravity for non numbered cars.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:37 PM
Hams955
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Are allocations done for the 2RS? I wasn't sure if any were coming into 2019. I have assumed they are done.

Quick Reply: New GT2 RS ADM