Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gridsport going out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 02:03 PM
911therapy
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 57 Posts
Default Gridsport going out of business?

Anyone deal with these guys? Gridsport.net

I ordered and paid for a pair of OMP race shoes (One Evo R) back in november. Still havent received them and cant get gridsport to answer the phone, email or return my messages.

Hoping they arent going out of business.....
Old 05-14-2022, 05:51 AM
WillowKuth
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have heard something about this, but this business always has pitfalls. Starting with the reason, there are two scenarios, the first of which is that the company itself sees no way forward and decides to cease operations. This is exactly what happened with Gridsport. It would first have to pay off all debts or claims against suppliers in this case. This will be done out of the company's capital, and if it is not enough, it will have to go to the leading insolvency practitioners. When all these amounts have been paid, and the authorities have been notified and given permission to cease operations, the remaining capital can be paid to the owners, with the process depending on the type of company structure. This is most often referred to as liquidation.
Old 05-14-2022, 07:17 AM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 833 Likes on 418 Posts

Never heard of them, but this scenario is why I use PCA sponsors like Naroescape (Bob and Nadine), stable energies (Bob and Laurette), or OG racing (Mark). With these companies you’d get tons of responses from people that know them.

Quick Reply: Gridsport going out of business?