Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   Guide to BBS Magnesium Wheels for Porsche GT3, GT3RS, & GT2RS by Wheels Boutique (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-and-911r/1128249-guide-to-bbs-magnesium-wheels-for-porsche-gt3-gt3rs-and-gt2rs-by-wheels-boutique.html)

kkabba 02-09-2019 04:30 PM


Originally Posted by WheelsB
Will PM you with info now.

Pls PM price for black set for 2RS.

Thank you.

RupeTN 02-09-2019 04:32 PM

Interested in the 20/21ís for a GT3 RS, platinum satin please.

WheelsB 02-09-2019 04:37 PM


Originally Posted by kkabba (Post 15627262)
Pls PM price for black set for 2RS.

Thank you.


Originally Posted by RupeTN (Post 15627265)
Interested in the 20/21ís for a GT3 RS, platinum satin please.

Sending you both messages shortly.

hashash 02-09-2019 04:53 PM

Pls PM price for a 3RS set in platinum

WheelsB 02-09-2019 04:57 PM


Originally Posted by hashash (Post 15627306)
Pls PM price for a 3RS set in platinum

You got it.

jennifer911 02-09-2019 05:41 PM

For the merely curious here who donít mind a bit of a cryptic answer (forum rules and all). A set of BBS Magnesium wheels in a GT3RS fitment will cost the equivalent of 117 Apple shares sold at the close of trading on 02/08, or about 15 of any of the popular one troy oz gold bullion coins.

PTeezy 02-09-2019 05:45 PM


Originally Posted by jennifer911 (Post 15627400)
For the merely curious here who donít mind a bit of a cryptic answer (forum rules and all). A set of BBS Magnesium wheels in a GT3RS fitment will cost the equivalent of 117 Apple shares sold at the close of trading on 02/08, or about 15 of any of the popular one troy oz gold bullion coins.

LOL

or 12 shares of amazon.

malmasri 02-09-2019 06:07 PM

I am looking for a set of Matt black for a gt3t ...not magnesium...can you pm options please

WheelsB 02-09-2019 09:59 PM


Originally Posted by jennifer911 (Post 15627400)
For the merely curious here who donít mind a bit of a cryptic answer (forum rules and all). A set of BBS Magnesium wheels in a GT3RS fitment will cost the equivalent of 117 Apple shares sold at the close of trading on 02/08, or about 15 of any of the popular one troy oz gold bullion coins.

Lmao! Very clever ;)


Originally Posted by malmasri (Post 15627457)
I am looking for a set of Matt black for a gt3t ...not magnesium...can you pm options please

Sure thing. Will send one now.

888_pc 02-10-2019 02:46 AM

Please PM price for Gt3 RS Platinum Satin. Thank you!

customryder 02-10-2019 10:31 PM

Pls PM price for a 3RS set in platinum

aaa335 02-10-2019 11:03 PM

Can't say enough good things about the guys at wheels boutique. I have ordered 3 sets of wheels from them in the last few years. David and the whole team are top notch. Fair pricing, great customer service and attention to detail.

WheelsB 02-11-2019 02:24 PM


Originally Posted by 888_pc (Post 15628299)
Please PM price for Gt3 RS Platinum Satin. Thank you!


Originally Posted by customryder (Post 15630170)
Pls PM price for a 3RS set in platinum

PM's coming right up!

Originally Posted by aaa335 (Post 15630232)
Can't say enough good things about the guys at wheels boutique. I have ordered 3 sets of wheels from them in the last few years. David and the whole team are top notch. Fair pricing, great customer service and attention to detail.

Thank you A. I greatly appreciate the kind words and more importantly the support you have shown us over the years. I know you will be posting photos of yours in this thread real soon ;)


Scrappy1972 02-11-2019 02:40 PM

Is there any chance that the shock tuning from the factory is different on cars with mag wheels to account for the lower unsprung mass? Taken to the extreme, a car steel rotors and standard wheels should have different damping requirements than a car with ceramics/mag wheels. I think?

GrantG 02-11-2019 04:12 PM


Originally Posted by Scrappy1972 (Post 15631421)
Is there any chance that the shock tuning from the factory is different on cars with mag wheels to account for the lower unsprung mass? Taken to the extreme, a car steel rotors and standard wheels should have different damping requirements than a car with ceramics/mag wheels. I think?

I would say almost definitely that there is no other change to the car for the wheel options. Many people who use mags (OEM or aftermarket) will also use the stock (or other) Aluminum alloys on the car too.

If you want to have that much control over damping, best to get aftermarket racing coilovers (like Ohlins or similar).



All times are GMT -3. The time now is 10:07 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands