Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So just got the call....GT3RS on its way!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 293 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by joejenie
Mine feels like a stripper at $245,300 now! haha.
stripper?

these cars are bloated w option

i can tell u from experience of owning many GT cars, a $195k car drives the same as a $255k car

Old 02-09-2019, 09:15 AM
tstafford
Race Car

Received 1,087 Likes on 623 Posts

Originally Posted by Izzone

stripper?

i can tell u from experience of owning many GT cars, a $195k car drives the same as a $255k car

100% true. Same experience.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Dejan33
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by matt3rs
who's your sales guy?
Heard Pfaff is probably hardest to get allocation. Have to be long time customer or had a lot of cars from them. Is that true? Congrats again on your allocation.
I've been dealing with John for a few years now. He's fantastic, I definitely refer everyone to him. Pfaff does 1/4 of all of Canadas Porsche sales volume. So it means they get the most allocations, but also means they have the biggest lists.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:02 PM
joejenie
Rennlist Member

Received 788 Likes on 398 Posts

Originally Posted by Izzone

stripper?

I understand it drives the same, but it isn't as cool at C&C!
Old 02-09-2019, 02:29 PM
matt3rs
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tstafford
100% true. Same experience.
It definitely drives the same no doubt, but the experience while doing so arguably isn't. If all one cares about is driving the same, then one shouldn't even tick a single option on the list. Be a hero and just take it bone stock, it drives the same as a 195k car.

Originally Posted by Dejan33
I've been dealing with John for a few years now. He's fantastic, I definitely refer everyone to him. Pfaff does 1/4 of all of Canadas Porsche sales volume. So it means they get the most allocations, but also means they have the biggest lists.
Yeah, I heard the only clients who get GT allocations from Pfaff are those who've purchased many many cars from them prior. Just wondering if you could vouch if that's the case. Heard people simply go to other dealers in the GTA because it was easier. Also a little curious how you're getting April delivery if your spec hasn't already locked in. Assuming you posted this thread shortly after you heard from the dealer you're getting an allocation, it's strange that I had specced mine before you but mine isn't here till end of May. Happy for you, but I'm just anxious for mine is all.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Z06
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

It definitely drives the same no doubt, but the experience while doing so arguably isn't. If all one cares about is driving the same, then one shouldn't even tick a single option on the list. Be a hero and just take it bone stock, it drives the same as a 195k car.

Yeah, I heard the only clients who get GT allocations from Pfaff are those who've purchased many many cars from them prior. Just wondering if you could vouch if that's the case. Heard people simply go to other dealers in the GTA because it was easier. Also a little curious how you're getting April delivery if your spec hasn't already locked in. Assuming you posted this thread shortly after you heard from the dealer you're getting an allocation, it's strange that I had specced mine before you but mine isn't here till end of May. Happy for you, but I'm just anxious for mine is all.

Lock dates are usually about a month before the build, dealers like to put in their order, 2 months before the actual lock date, just incase Porsche moves up the build date, it will already be accepted into the system.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:10 PM
Dejan33
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Half a mill spent in the last 2.5 years with Pfaff. Regarding April delivery, I couldn't tell you. I was told end of April by the SA. We will see what happens.

Quick Reply: So just got the call....GT3RS on its way!