Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Antigravity Batteries NEW GROUND BREAKING LITHIUM BATTERY

Old 07-11-2019, 04:00 PM
sessionstu
User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yesterday, I installed an Antigravity 30Ah battery in my 991.1 C2S. Today I measured the front ride height from the garage floor to the bottom of the wheel well and the passenger side is approximately 1/4" higher than the driver's side. The ride height at the back of the vehicle is the same on the right and the left. I certaining wasn't expecting that. I measured the front ride height a year ago and it was the same on both sides.

As the SPASM setup isn't adjustable, I suppose I'll have to llive with it. Hopefully it isn't noticable.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:18 AM
minthral
User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The height difference probably isn’t due to battery. First it’s normal for driver side to be higher if you’re not sitting inside and alignment or grade makes a difference. Weight from stiff in the frunk will drop ride height though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: