Sponsored by:

AAA's white GT3 touring

Old 03-14-2019, 08:21 PM
SocalTouring
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by aaa335 View Post
which brand did you go with?
Soul. John Gaydon occasionally has a few refurbished sets for sale. They work just like a new set. Hit him up
Old 03-15-2019, 06:08 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I'm loving these photos man. I'm going to watermark them and include them on the website if you don't mind

Thanks for supporting us throughout the years. I look forward to getting that exhaust we spoke about on the car!

HRE's Largest Dealer in the World // ANRKY's Largest Dealer in the World // Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer
David Nussbaum // 786 249 0127 (ext.2109) // [email protected]
BBS / Forgeline / Akrapovic / iPE / TechArt / Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 03-16-2019, 12:43 AM
_fletch
User

Congrats on your car! Another white Touring owner here (we're the best kind right?) so will watch with keen interest your mods! Here's how your car will look with the 911R shift **** and the seat inserts:

Old 03-16-2019, 11:10 AM
aaa335
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by WheelsB View Post
I'm loving these photos man. I'm going to watermark them and include them on the website if you don't mind

Thanks for supporting us throughout the years. I look forward to getting that exhaust we spoke about on the car!
Thanks again for the great customer service David!, Im going to get mike to take some pro pics at some point and will send those your way as well......saving my pennies for the exhaust
Old 03-16-2019, 11:12 AM
aaa335
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by _fletch View Post
Congrats on your car! Another white Touring owner here (we're the best kind right?) so will watch with keen interest your mods! Here's how your car will look with the 911R shift **** and the seat inserts:

Oh man, that looks great! I was worried that the pepita inserts would not look good on a white car but yours look great! Really transforms the interior. I may do a crazy tartan though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: