Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for PPF installer in Columbus, OH area

Old 01-28-2019, 09:45 PM
dfoster
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for PPF installer in Columbus, OH area

I was fortunate enough to take delivery of my new chalk GT3RS last week and a dear friend is taking delivery of his PTS VooDoo blue GT3 Friday. We’re both looking for a top notch shop in the Columbus, OH area thats highly reputable for installing paint protective film. Can anyone offer suggestions and experiences? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:55 PM
indianam3
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 24 Posts

You are a very lucky guy for 2 reasons. First the car, and second, Esoteric, one of the best in the country, is in your town. They just finished mine in. Super work.

Check out their youtube channel.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:01 PM
fskof
Rennlist Member

Received 185 Likes on 108 Posts

Old 01-28-2019, 10:13 PM
Barfly
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Esoteric, highly recommended as above. They are currently working on my 3RS.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:44 PM
osu s2k
Rennlist Member

Received 193 Likes on 103 Posts

They do a good job but cost is commensurate ..... i didnt find the value with them and am looking for other lical options
Old 01-29-2019, 09:52 AM
AudiOn19s
Race Car

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by osu s2k
They do a good job but cost is commensurate ..... i didnt find the value with them and am looking for other lical options
Performance Auto Spa or Automotive Appearance Pro's both have a pretty decent reputation.

I had a detailing business back in the day in Columbus and while I'm a little disconnected from the current status of the market Todd and crew at Esoteric are the only ones I'd let touch my personal cars if for some reason i wasn't able to do the work myself.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:13 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiOn19s
Performance Auto Spa or Automotive Appearance Pro's both have a pretty decent reputation.

I had a detailing business back in the day in Columbus and while I'm a little disconnected from the current status of the market Todd and crew at Esoteric are the only ones I'd let touch my personal cars if for some reason i wasn't able to do the work myself.
I believe you detailed my wrx back in the mid 2000’s while I was in school. I think you had a red 997 with aero kit if I recall...started my love for porsche!
Old 01-29-2019, 12:39 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

double post
Old 01-29-2019, 04:28 PM
Esoteric_Detail
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 173 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by dfoster
I was fortunate enough to take delivery of my new chalk GT3RS last week and a dear friend is taking delivery of his PTS VooDoo blue GT3 Friday. We’re both looking for a top notch shop in the Columbus, OH area thats highly reputable for installing paint protective film. Can anyone offer suggestions and experiences? Thanks in advance.
We would be happy to help you with your new GT3RS! We've worked on more Porsche GT cars than nearly anyone in the country. We specialize in producing the best results possible, on a nationwide basis. Take a look at the links below for recent work of ours related to other special and low-number Porsches.
To another confirm another user's comment- no, we are not the cheapest, but we understand that with our efforts going towards producing unbelievable work, we cannot compete on price. We compete on quality and the experience we provide our customers, so we would encourage you to stop by our New Albany location at your convenience to see the quality for yourself. We can assure you that you not find better results anywhere else in the Midwest.

Zack Campbell
Zack@EsotericDetail.com
C: (330) 361-1901
O: (614) 855-6855
HRE Wheels . Forgeline Wheels . BBS Wheels . Akrapovic Exhaust . Fabspeed Exhaust . KW Suspension

9801 Karmar Ct. New Albany, Ohio 43054
(614) 855-6855
Contact@EsotericDetail.com
EsotericDetail.com
EsotericCarCare.com
ESOTERIC on YouTube
Old 01-29-2019, 04:36 PM
Esoteric_Detail
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 173 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by indianam3
You are a very lucky guy for 2 reasons. First the car, and second, Esoteric, one of the best in the country, is in your town. They just finished mine in. Super work.

Check out their youtube channel.
Originally Posted by fskof
Originally Posted by Barfly
Esoteric, highly recommended as above. They are currently working on my 3RS.
Originally Posted by AudiOn19s

Thank you all for the kind words!
Old 01-29-2019, 06:19 PM
AudiOn19s
Race Car

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Buteo

I believe you detailed my wrx back in the mid 2000’s while I was in school. I think you had a red 997 with aero kit if I recall...started my love for porsche!
Ha, yup that’s me!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for PPF installer in Columbus, OH area