Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS PEC Atlanta Delivery #732

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 05:38 PM
slow dawg
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well done--congratulations! Kyler did my delivery also (number 647). He did a great job and the entire experience was awesome! It is great that you were able to take advantage of the PEC Atlanta delivery and share it with family and friends.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:35 AM
rwgrif
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by uhn2000
Amazing, very clean and nice! I would also love some sofas! Your interior pictures are all cut off.
Don't know what happened but here they are again.

Old 01-24-2019, 07:46 AM
rwgrif
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by zmon
love love love the clean look with out decals. IMO there are way to many cars with decals... most know you are driving a porsche even though they dont read it down the side of the car. i guess its all the rage to over pay porsche to supply 3M decals at a ridiculous premium #becuase911R.

i digress though. beautifully done with out the graphics.
Funny story but I originally was going to wrap the car with an RSR livery. Then I got an email from my friend Scott who had been keeping a lookout for my car in the parking deck at PEC. Here are the pics he sent and I decided right then they'd be no wrap. Before the ceramic coating, I am getting 2 decals; "PORSCHE" on the wing and above the "GT3RS". I'll post pics when I get the car back this weekend.

I also ordered the clear side markers for obvious reasons....LOL

Old 01-24-2019, 06:17 PM
uhn2000
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Randy I am thinking of going Sofa's as well, I like to drive my cars in the city and roads here suck! My previous GT4 had the buckets and while my back didn't bother me too much I could have gone a lot further with Sofas. Thoughts on that?
Old 01-24-2019, 07:23 PM
fjpdds
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 14 Posts

Good times...... enjoy!
Old 01-25-2019, 06:43 PM
Dot23RS
Pro

Received 69 Likes on 49 Posts

Curious about it being noted on your widow sticker. Does that mean it increased your msrp in which case we pay the additional tax and yearly registration for the life of the car based on the PEC delivery? Can you post a picture of the window sticker?

thanks and congratulations! I can’t wait for my PEC delivery in March.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:39 PM
anselmw
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by rwgrif
Funny story but I originally was going to wrap the car with an RSR livery. Then I got an email from my friend Scott who had been keeping a lookout for my car in the parking deck at PEC.
Congrats on the car! I am actually going there in a couple of weeks to pick mine up! Ask if your friend has seen a signal green GT3 as I assume it has arrived and is just sitting somewhere there!
Old 01-26-2019, 08:43 AM
rwgrif
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dot23RS
Curious about it being noted on your widow sticker. Does that mean it increased your msrp in which case we pay the additional tax and yearly registration for the life of the car based on the PEC delivery? Can you post a picture of the window sticker?

thanks and congratulations! I can’t wait for my PEC delivery in March.
I don't remember if it was on the sticker or not. I'm picking it up tomorrow from the ceramic guy and will post a pic.
Old 01-26-2019, 08:47 AM
rwgrif
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by anselmw
Congrats on the car! I am actually going there in a couple of weeks to pick mine up! Ask if your friend has seen a signal green GT3 as I assume it has arrived and is just sitting somewhere there!
I know he's in Daytona this weekend but I'll ask. It was very cool to see the pre-delivery pics but it does dial up the anticipation factor.
Old 01-26-2019, 02:49 PM
anselmw
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by rwgrif
I know he's in Daytona this weekend but I'll ask. It was very cool to see the pre-delivery pics but it does dial up the anticipation factor.
Thanks, I know what you mean, my schedule didn't work for January or I could have picked up the car already. Now the anticipation is killing me, on top of that, I will be leaving the car with the detailers there for the wrap and ceramic coat so wont have it for another week after I pick it up!

Quick Reply: GT3RS PEC Atlanta Delivery #732