991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

GT2RS Club Sport Kit in North America

Old 01-15-2019, 04:45 PM
BlatantSpeed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default GT2RS Club Sport Kit in North America

So I have a GT2 RS on order with a Feb build date. I wanted to see if any European owner wants to order the club sport package and let me grab it off them and ship it here? I know there are a few aftermarket options, but would prefer to try this first.

Conversely does anyone know of a way to get this kit in North America (Canada) directly?

Thanks.
Old 01-15-2019, 04:56 PM
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BlatantSpeed View Post
So I have a GT2 RS on order with a Feb build date. I wanted to see if any European owner wants to order the club sport package and let me grab it off them and ship it here? I know there are a few aftermarket options, but would prefer to try this first.

Conversely does anyone know of a way to get this kit in North America (Canada) directly?

Thanks.
One thing to keep in mind is that North American cars have the mounting plates removed from the chassis where the cage would ordinarily attach. This is the reason that aftermarket is by far the most common option here...
Old 01-15-2019, 07:08 PM
BlatantSpeed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks Grant, I had no idea about that. Very thorough of Porsche. I will have to get more serious about the aftermarket shopping then.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:20 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

If the OEM Clubsport option doesnt turn up for you, we have a solution

[email protected]
www.gmgracing.com

facebook | twitter | youtube

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport Ś Audi Sport Customer Racing Ś Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: