Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   Fresno Porsche (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r/1124146-fresno-porsche.html)

mooty 01-14-2019 10:59 PM

Fresno Porsche

today one of my friend came to visit me at MO.
he bought a touring with ADM
car was delivered by some dealer in Irvine. not worth my time to remember their name
car has giant dent on roof.
been 1 month
they don't respond... GREAT SERVICE
love them.

then that made me remember another dealer I liked.
Fresno...
it's far from me. but I bought 3 cars from them and 2 arrived. easy transactions.
sold them 3 or 4 cars I can't remember.

Fresno was easy to deal with and tell you if they can get you a car or not.... no BS. easy yes or no.

so I thought I give fresno a prop on my good experience. BUT THEY REALLY NEED BETTER DESSERTS AT THE SNACK BAR...
you coffee sucks, remember BROWN SUGAR CUBES.
donuts are not fresh...

other than that, they are peechee

Spyerx 01-14-2019 11:06 PM

I recall CJ was at a track day his team was hosting. He was nice enough to invite a few folks along.. Some of his guys went to get food. Pizza. I love pizza.
Well. There was quite the discussion on what CJ would eat. You know athletes and all (this was a while back). I think he had a sandwich or something.

Anyway. Have cjs guys pick the food. Not CJ.

Or. Maybe mooty is for hire. Just have home pickup a few extras at a Costco run.

Sunny_M3 01-14-2019 11:07 PM

I'm also going to give a shout out to Porsche Marin; super easy to deal with, great service, I got my GT3 car @ MSRP, no issues, and they worked with my chosen bank. Couldn't have been happier and the car runs great. Definitely going to buy more cars from them in the future.

Itzkirb 01-14-2019 11:10 PM

Fresno is awesome and CJ and gang are cool dudes.

RENN GTS 01-14-2019 11:41 PM

You never know what you're going to get. Some mornings I walk in and there are apple cinnamon flavored nutri grain bars. Most of the time its blueberry flavor. The best days are when the porters bring out the strawberry flavored bars... now that's the good s**t.

Thank you for your business and continued support :cheers:

mooty 01-15-2019 12:21 AM

^ those are glorified cardboards!

ak432 01-15-2019 01:10 AM

I've heard good things as well...

Also heard that they are closing in quickly in used car sales to Porsche of Mooty. So be careful!

mooty 01-15-2019 02:42 AM

^ hahaha, I buy from them ;-)

Nizer 01-15-2019 08:37 AM

Fresno. Don’t remember much about the snacks. Too busy looking at all the cool cars. Good people.

NelsonF 01-15-2019 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Itzkirb (Post 15566628)
Fresno is awesome and CJ and gang are cool dudes.

My experience as well. Hope they stay that way!

FLT6SPD 01-15-2019 01:12 PM

I got left hanging in the cold twice by one of there sales guys with lack of response. Maybe they did not want a two for one deal or my cars are worthless to them but I guess I'm suppose to figure that out on my own...

Originally Posted by mooty (Post 15566607)
car was delivered by some dealer in Irvine. not worth my time to remember their name
been 1 month
love them.

Fresno...
it's far from me. but I bought 3 cars from them and 2 arrived. easy transactions.

Fresno was easy to deal with and tell you if they can get you a car or not.... no BS. easy yes or no.

so I thought I give fresno a prop on my good experience. BUT THEY REALLY NEED BETTER DESSERTS AT THE SNACK BAR...
donuts are not fresh...

Bloose993TT 01-15-2019 01:18 PM

Just bought a brand new car from them. It started first go, ran like a champ and even the interior/exterior was detailed. Car also came with new car smell & full factory warranty. Two thumbs up!

Hex 01-15-2019 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by mooty (Post 15566607)
been 1 month
love them.

Fresno...

donuts are not fresh...

Thanks for starting this thread Mooty. Porsche Fresno certainly deserves a big prop. I have been buying Porsche cars for quite a while from multiple dealerships. I moved to Northern California a year and a half ago and started looking for a local dealer, and although they are a 4 hour drive from my house, I decided to give Porsche Fresno a try as they had a car I wanted. I met with CJ and his team and we made a no hassle straight forward deal, and the experience was an absolute pleasure. Since that time I bought another car from CJ and once again it was an easy, fair, win/win deal. Porsche Fresno deserves all the business we can bring them.

C5driver 01-15-2019 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by RENN GTS (Post 15566709)
You never know what you're going to get. Some mornings I walk in and there are apple cinnamon flavored nutri grain bars. Most of the time its blueberry flavor. The best days are when the porters bring out the strawberry flavored bars... now that's the good s**t.

:roflmao:

FLGT 01-15-2019 02:14 PM

Traded one for one with CJ, and sold one to CJ. Great experiences all around.
Now if they were only closer to me.... My local experiences have been sadly subpar of late.