Sponsored by:

GT2 RS carbon bits for the 3RS

Old 03-21-2019, 07:30 AM
DB-Design-Group
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

On the front fender vents we offer two options:
- full assembly with all carbon slats and the whole surround frame in carbon as well -> fenders has to be removed at minimum on the passengerīs side
- vent slats only, all carbon slats included -> no fender removal required

2nd option would be fine if you like to have it as OEM on the 991.2 GT2 RS - the fender vent frames is plastic, just the vent slats are installed from OEM side finished with carbon
Old 03-21-2019, 08:35 PM
Thinker23
User

Anyone know how these are installed? Is it just removing the fender liner?

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKUGT2FNDCF.html
Old 03-21-2019, 09:02 PM
ehlee81
Addict
Rennlist Member

Just had mine installed (DB Carbon’s front fender vents, side air vents and naca ducts) and the tech told me that the driver side fender vent was pretty straightforward (wheel off and remove liner). The passenger side required a little more work because of the gas tank lid in the way (wheel off and remove the whole fender). Very pleased with DB Carbon!
Old 03-22-2019, 04:45 AM
manolis
User

Originally Posted by ehlee81 View Post

Just had mine installed (DB Carbon’s front fender vents, side air vents and naca ducts) and the tech told me that the driver side fender vent was pretty straightforward (wheel off and remove liner). The passenger side required a little more work because of the gas tank lid in the way (wheel off and remove the whole fender). Very pleased with DB Carbon!

Thanks. It looks a hot car in black - same as what I have. Do you have any more pics from the side please? Did the techs say if its a big deal to take the guard off and on? How long roughly did it take them did they say? Did you do the engine lid CF piece? Pics? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:47 AM
ehlee81
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by manolis View Post
Thanks. It looks a hot car in black - same as what I have. Do you have any more pics from the side please? Did the techs say if its a big deal to take the guard off and on? How long roughly did it take them did they say? Did you do the engine lid CF piece? Pics? Thanks in advance.
Tech said installation was fine. They charged me for 4 hours of Labor. Not sure if I’m going to do the engine lid cover in carbon.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:08 AM
manolis
User

thanks for reply. Did the 4 hours include fitment of everything or just side vents?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: