Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

PTS+PXX Viola Metallic GT2RS

Old 01-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Dr. Ferdinand
Addict
Rennlist Member

Great video - thanks for sharing, what a lovely spec - enjoy in good health!

QQ - was it a fill wrap (roof, wing, etc.) and if so, did they remove any of the body parts (I saw the tail lights off, but not sure of bumpers, etc.) My current dilemma, how 'far' do I go with the wrap, don't like the pre-cut templates but at the same time a littler weary of seeing a garage sale-look alike of parts in the shop
Old 01-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Corino
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dr. Ferdinand View Post
Great video - thanks for sharing, what a lovely spec - enjoy in good health!

QQ - was it a fill wrap (roof, wing, etc.) and if so, did they remove any of the body parts (I saw the tail lights off, but not sure of bumpers, etc.) My current dilemma, how 'far' do I go with the wrap, don't like the pre-cut templates but at the same time a littler weary of seeing a garage sale-look alike of parts in the shop
Yes! I ended up wrapping the entire car! They took alot of the parts off (all they could) including door handles, mirrors, taillights, etc. I prefer it like that, this way they can work the film much easier.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: