Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JCR // Titanium Race Pipe (New Product & Intro Offer)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 10:25 PM
ilovecarbs
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Since I’m getting this, anyone interested in a near brand new (300 miles) BBI center bypass ceramic coated in black? haha
Old 12-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 197 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche

Without giving too much away these things don’t happen by accident. We work with some very talented engineers and years of know how mean that we’re producing products which have a real motorsport pedigree behind them.

Safe to say this isn’t guess work

JC
Understood; can’t wait to hear it mated to your inconel headers.

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Love to here more from the early adopters as they start installing them.

Look/Sounds like a great Product and the Price is right.

But as you stated- not for the faint of heart
Will be loud as hell but I never got hassled in my car when I had it in Chicago (fabspeed headers and GMG rear).
Old 12-05-2018, 05:30 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 938 Likes on 431 Posts

Originally Posted by Guest89

Understood; can’t wait to hear it mated to your inconel headers.

Will be loud as hell but I never got hassled in my car when I had it in Chicago (fabspeed headers and GMG rear).
Our Inconel Headers combined with our Titanium Race Pipe gives me goosebumps just thinking about it

JC

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Old 12-05-2018, 06:13 AM
mt2000
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Inconel headers ! Wow ! When will release them ?
Old 12-05-2018, 06:52 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by mt2000
Inconel headers ! Wow ! When will release them ?
They're launching early 2019. Anticipated as week 6-8

Super light weight and no cats with some nice design features which have yet to feature on any aftermarket header for this platform

JC
Old 12-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Tay101
Rennlist Member

Received 215 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by ilovecarbs
Very interested in this. Never heard of JCR though. Can you give us a background on your company? History/place of manufacture? And any more pics w/tips installed on car and pics of full system assembled off of car? Only asking because I’m interested.
JCR is being very modest. This should give you a little more info on Johnny and his company:

https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/231209-j...roduction.html
Old 12-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 197 Likes on 115 Posts

Our Inconel Headers combined with our Titanium Race Pipe gives me goosebumps just thinking about it

JC
Old 12-05-2018, 01:37 PM
drdonger
Three Wheelin'

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

You say that, but its not too far to look for another Titanium system which offers far less than our own for a heavier price tag. Less than half of the material, 3x less welds, no merge etc etc etc. The raw sheet material we use for all of our Titanium exhaust components is the best of the best when it comes to exhaust grade material and the manufacturing (here in the UK) really doesn't come cheap. I can guarantee we're running with a whole lot less margin than any of the alternatives.

Im just happy to be able to bring the best quality items for what I feel is a fair price, representing the best value for money.
Fair enough. I will take my statement back. I'm actually tempted to swap my IPE for this now. How is the drone? Also, any pics of the exhaust tips from further back? Are titanium tips included? Thanks
Old 12-05-2018, 01:38 PM
drdonger
Three Wheelin'

They're launching early 2019. Anticipated as week 6-8

Super light weight and no cats with some nice design features which have yet to feature on any aftermarket header for this platform

JC
I would be very interested if it has some kind of o2 sensors to eliminate CEL's.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:41 PM
krell
Burning Brakes

Received 154 Likes on 96 Posts

I've been conversing with JCR via PM this morning and would love to pull the trigger on this, but have reservations about sound levels and drone. If anyone in the Chicago area decides to do this LMK as I'd love to hear it, as would a few others that are local I'm sure.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:49 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

Originally Posted by Ducati1199
I pressed play and as it was black, dark and silent I thought I hadn't got the volume up high enough. I turned up to max and then got the fly by and nearly blew my windows out!! I want that pipe so bad but I'd get busted so quick over here in California. And would even be able to short shift and coast past the sound booth at Laguna Seca!!!
Nice work though.
You and me both LOL.
Nice exhaust for Florida :-)

Old 12-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Mr. Turtles
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

All I can say is that the sound quality produced holds absolutely no comparison to any other system available today. I guess its difficult for me to pass judgement as its a biased opinion however im sure this will be mirrored by our early adopters.

JC[/QUOTE]

WOW WOW WOW...pass judgement the sound is amazing. That's the best sound clip I've heard for a GT3 exhaust upgrade. I guess I'll just have to go to tracks where we there's no noise limits. We have a few great ones in the NE.

I don't drive my GT3 on the road much...PDK and so much unused power makes it less than eventful most times...but with that sound upgrade...
Old 12-05-2018, 03:02 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Guest89
Nailed it

Originally Posted by drdonger
Fair enough. I will take my statement back. I'm actually tempted to swap my IPE for this now. How is the drone? Also, any pics of the exhaust tips from further back? Are titanium tips included? Thanks
Drone of course is very subjective and I have been conscious to make this clear in the description and to each owner during the purchase that this is a loud exhaust system. With that said, drone (in my opinion) isn't there, don't get me wrong, its loud however the nasty boom associated with drone isn't there. You always have a tone with the exhaust and its possible to have a very normal level conversation when at low rpm and low throttle openings.

Of course this is all very subjective but I have been driving around with this system smiling now for quite some time and have never found it to be annoying.

Originally Posted by drdonger
I would be very interested if it has some kind of o2 sensors to eliminate CEL's.
I think this is almost a separate issue however in theory it should also be possible to electronically intercept the o2 sensor with a similar 'cheater' device with some simple code to feed back to the CAN that all is ok

Originally Posted by krell
I've been conversing with JCR via PM this morning and would love to pull the trigger on this, but have reservations about sound levels and drone. If anyone in the Chicago area decides to do this LMK as I'd love to hear it, as would a few others that are local I'm sure.
No replacement for hearing in person, really has to be heard to be believed this one

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
You and me both LOL.
Nice exhaust for Florida :-)
Apologies, again

JC
Old 12-05-2018, 03:03 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mr. Turtles
WOW WOW WOW...pass judgement the sound is amazing. That's the best sound clip I've heard for a GT3 exhaust upgrade. I guess I'll just have to go to tracks where we there's no noise limits. We have a few great ones in the NE.

I don't drive my GT3 on the road much...PDK and so much unused power makes it less than eventful most times...but with that sound upgrade...
Very good of you to say! I still find myself laughing out loud at how good it sounds when driving, truly RSR for the road. I have to say im quite proud of what we have achieved here with the our Race Pipe

JC
Old 12-05-2018, 05:12 PM
drdonger
Three Wheelin'

Do the race pipes include titanium tips? Or is it $3100 for pipes alone?

Quick Reply: JCR // Titanium Race Pipe (New Product & Intro Offer)