Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JCR // Titanium Race Pipe (New Product & Intro Offer)

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 09:46 PM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

Order switched and pumped. Will definitely do a write-up
Old 12-08-2018, 05:38 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 938 Likes on 431 Posts

Originally Posted by ilovecarbs
I ordered this setup, will update you guys when it's installed.

Let me just say JC has been a pleasure to deal with and I can't wait to wake up the neighbors!
Very welcome, I'm sure they will all appreciate the glorious wake ups!

Originally Posted by ForeverCar
I can’t wait to hear this with Inconel headers!
We will find out very soon, the first production spec Inconel Manifold is under way now and we will be testing together with all possible permutations on the dyne to build an extensive block of data to share.

Originally Posted by horns
The RSR videos cracks me up. With the RSR on track, the other cars don't even sound like race cars.
Its hilarious, theres loud and then theres the RSR!

Originally Posted by AhsanU
I know this is a fairly unpopular notion, but I want my GT3 to sound just like that. I know it's silly to have a road car that obnoxiously loud, but I just am aurally fixated and can't get enough of the sound of the RSR. especially if I'm going to be the one driving

This race pipe + JCR's upcoming inconel headers will likely be the closest we'll get to the RSR sound it seems. While these race pipes are priced moderately, I fear for the cost of inconel headers.

I think just these race pipes with OEM headers might be not too far off from my current straight pipe setup in terms of loudness. Can't imagine it with catless headers, damn. Anyone want to buy my Fabspeed headers and we'll find out how close to the RSR we can get? Haha
As with all of our products ill be sure to price as competitively as possible. Im really excited for our Inconel headers, they're going to be pretty special!

Originally Posted by porscheflat6
Order switched and pumped. Will definitely do a write-up
Great to chat, sounds like the Race Pipe will fit the bill perfectly. Get ready for a lot of people complimenting you on the sound

JC

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Old 12-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Dougr743
Pro

Received 110 Likes on 74 Posts

These sound amazing, I would love to hear from one of you guys when you get them on. I just wonder if i can stand the volume for long distances. I tend to do a 3 to 400 mile day and the drive home may be brutal. I guess if you keep the rpm in the right range, not so bad.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

I would like to hear them at normal road going RPM and start up.
Is there a CEL with this set up?
Old 12-08-2018, 05:49 PM
bigskyGT3
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Agreed, I can't wait until some of you guys get this system and post some reviews. What is it like with low RPM driving and what as it like cruising on the highway in 6th gear. I drives my car 1 way 500 miles for service every year so curious how obtrusive the sound would be. I've be looking for a system that will get me close to that RSR/F1 sound without messing with the headers and cats, and this sounds pretty intense.

So basically the valve vacuum tube is just plugged and zip tied out of the way? There are no electronic sensors for the valve system so no CEL. Obviously the button for sport exhaust on the center console becomes useless. How many pieces is it, 3?
Old 12-08-2018, 10:08 PM
horns
Pro

Received 193 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche
We're planning to do a sweep of all of our exhaust components in every configuration prior to release of our headers. In the mean time ill dig out the runs from early testing with the race pipe installed with OEM headers and share.

JC
Any chance you can post the results before the party ends on the 10th?
Old 12-10-2018, 05:50 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dougr743
These sound amazing, I would love to hear from one of you guys when you get them on. I just wonder if i can stand the volume for long distances. I tend to do a 3 to 400 mile day and the drive home may be brutal. I guess if you keep the rpm in the right range, not so bad.
For a straight pipe set up the drone and boom is (I believe) as minimal as possible given the fact that there is no valves and zero silencing. Personally I find it acceptable however we all have different tolerance levels to volume and sound.

Originally Posted by Waxer
I would like to hear them at normal road going RPM and start up.
Is there a CEL with this set up?
No chance of CEL when combining with the OEM headers

Originally Posted by bigskyGT3
Agreed, I can't wait until some of you guys get this system and post some reviews. What is it like with low RPM driving and what as it like cruising on the highway in 6th gear. I drives my car 1 way 500 miles for service every year so curious how obtrusive the sound would be. I've be looking for a system that will get me close to that RSR/F1 sound without messing with the headers and cats, and this sounds pretty intense.

So basically the valve vacuum tube is just plugged and zip tied out of the way? There are no electronic sensors for the valve system so no CEL. Obviously the button for sport exhaust on the center console becomes useless. How many pieces is it, 3?
Yes we provide a small machined plug for the vacuum line, the PSE button is no longer functional as you say. The Race Pipe is comprised of 3 pieces. Right / Left / Centre
Old 12-10-2018, 04:32 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Just a few more images of our Titanium Race Pipe in all of its glory, included below!

Some more detailed shots...

And a perfect chance to introduce our new Titanium Superlight Tips.. More details coming tomorrow on those

Video coming is coming tomorrow, due to the wait on more high quality video / sound I've decided to add a further week to the intro pricing as I understand a lot of owners are holding off until they hear more. The weather has really held us back so its not fair to cut the intro pricing off without a fair chance of understanding how the Race Pipe sounds under more conditions.

As ever, any questions please feel free to ask!

JC
Old 12-10-2018, 05:10 PM
ilovecarbs
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Just a few more images of our Titanium Race Pipe in all of its glory, included below!

Some more detailed shots...

And a perfect chance to introduce our new Titanium Superlight Tips.. More details coming tomorrow on those

Video coming is coming tomorrow, due to the wait on more high quality video / sound I've decided to add a further week to the intro pricing as I understand a lot of owners are holding off until they hear more. The weather has really held us back so its not fair to cut the intro pricing off without a fair chance of understanding how the Race Pipe sounds under more conditions.

JC
Glad I held off on getting tips from you, these superlights look tempting!
Old 12-11-2018, 12:50 AM
bigskyGT3
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Clean design! Early adopters please post reviews and video STAT.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Brosef
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

JC
subscribing for updates. this setup definitely has my attention
Old 12-11-2018, 12:01 PM
PhilT3 (PT3)
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

I like where this is going...
Old 12-11-2018, 12:01 PM
krell
Burning Brakes

Received 154 Likes on 96 Posts

(Im)patiently waiting for videos . . . .
Old 12-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Brosef
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

I'm dying here...
Old 12-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Jon70
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 24 Posts

Order placed! Can’t wait for this

Quick Reply: JCR // Titanium Race Pipe (New Product & Intro Offer)