Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any GT3 Touring Owners out there?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 12:48 AM
usccharles
Pro

Received 227 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Any GT3 Touring Owners out there?

Can I get a shoutout from GT3 Touring owners on this forum? Curious how many of you there are.

After seeing the 992s release, I really feel that the GT3 Touring will become the ultimate collectors 991 that is actually collectible by normal folk like me.

I dont even know if the 992 GT3s will be naturally aspirated. And if they end up not, the GT3 Touring, with it’s non winged clean body and 500 horses of naturally breathing power, gosh what a perfect sleeper daily driver it will be. And if you also have the manual box. That’s just the pinnacle of Porsche 911 isn’t it?

i have a .2 4 GTS now and will keep it until it dies on me but i would consider trading it in if I were ever to find a clean GT3 Touring in the used market.

Cheers to you current owners of these gems.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:13 AM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 631 Posts

Originally Posted by usccharles
Can I get a shoutout from GT3 Touring owners on this forum? Curious how many of you there are.

After seeing the 992s release, I really feel that the GT3 Touring will become the ultimate collectors 991 that is actually collectible by normal folk like me.

I dont even know if the 992 GT3s will be naturally aspirated. And if they end up not, the GT3 Touring, with it’s non winged clean body and 500 horses of naturally breathing power, gosh what a perfect sleeper daily driver it will be. And if you also have the manual box. That’s just the pinnacle of Porsche 911 isn’t it?

i have a .2 4 GTS now and will keep it until it dies on me but i would consider trading it in if I were ever to find a clean GT3 Touring in the used market.

Cheers to you current owners of these gems.
GT3 (winged) owner here. You are correct. It’s the perfect daily driver and due to NA engine, manual, daily usability and relatively low numbers will hold its value better than any other 991 over time except the 911R, 3RS, and 2RS.

If I didn’t have a leg injury requiring that have a PDK car, I would have a Touring.

(BTW, you’ll get many more responses by posting a similar question on the actual 991 GT cars forum)

Last edited by Drifting; 12-01-2018 at 06:04 AM.

Quick Reply: Any GT3 Touring Owners out there?