Sponsored by:

Looking for DE at Spring Mountain information

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 08:36 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Looking for DE at Spring Mountain information

I'm interested in the signing up for the next DE at Spring Mountain for March event. Anyone that can either PM or post here the specifics would be greatly appreciated.
The two dates of DE ?
When and who do I mail the check too, believe it's $400, confirmation appreciated ?
Any instructors for this event on RL ?
Old 11-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Spdrcrj
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just PM'd you. going to send you the DE notification for this coming weekends event but it'll get you the info you need and link to subscribe to the newsletter so you'll have all you need to get the info for next years DE's.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:01 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,802 Likes on 2,167 Posts

Pay online to register....you can do Saturday, Sunday, or both days. PCA LV runs good events at Spring Mountain. I was planning on going this weekend but I have real estate duties to take care of. I'll try to make it out to the next event in March.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:12 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Pay online to register....you can do Saturday, Sunday, or both days. PCA LV runs good events at Spring Mountain. I was planning on going this weekend but I have real estate duties to take care of. I'll try to make it out to the next event in March.
Thanks
One of the guys during our weekend ride told me they have 74 cars registered for event.
March works better for me as I'm learning my RS slowly.
Where do you register and pay online ?
Directly with the track
Or
PCA LV ?
I'm not a member, looking to join. If you or someone has a link to sign up for the DE and the PCA LV be appreciated. Had such a great time this weekend driving and then brunch talking cars I forget to ask these questions
Old 11-12-2018, 11:33 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 0to60
Thanks
One of the guys during our weekend ride told me they have 74 cars registered for event.
March works better for me as I'm learning my RS slowly.
Where do you register and pay online ?
Directly with the track
Or
PCA LV ?
I'm not a member, looking to join. If you or someone has a link to sign up for the DE and the PCA LV be appreciated. Had such a great time this weekend driving and then brunch talking cars I forget to ask these questions
You don't have to be a PCA LV member to go to the events. You'll sign up online at the following website ----> Motorsportsreg.com
Old 11-13-2018, 01:55 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
You don't have to be a PCA LV member to go to the events. You'll sign up online at the following website ----> Motorsportsreg.com

Thanks
Old 11-13-2018, 07:34 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 0to60
Thanks
I'm gonna try to make it out there in March with my RS.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:36 AM
OCturbo
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For those of you who haven’t driven the Spring Mountain course, u are going to like it. I did the z06 course (2 days) this past summer and really enjoyed it. Lots of long sweeping corners where trail braking and throttle steering properly are keys to good lap times. Nice facilities there (condos and clubhouse). Instructors are very good as well for the Ron Fellows school (Ex. Richie Hearn - Indy car)
Old 11-14-2018, 02:31 PM
_fletch
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by OCturbo
For those of you who haven’t driven the Spring Mountain course, u are going to like it. I did the z06 course (2 days) this past summer and really enjoyed it. Lots of long sweeping corners where trail braking and throttle steering properly are keys to good lap times. Nice facilities there (condos and clubhouse). Instructors are very good as well for the Ron Fellows school (Ex. Richie Hearn - Indy car)
A word of warning - this may depend on what track configuration you run on. They have over a dozen different configurations(!). I've only run on the Radical Loop and it was very meh
Have they opened the extension yet?
Old 11-15-2018, 03:16 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by _fletch
A word of warning - this may depend on what track configuration you run on. They have over a dozen different configurations(!). I've only run on the Radical Loop and it was very meh
Have they opened the extension yet?
One of the best layouts is the OG 3.4 mile layout. The awesome one is the 4.0 mile one but they only do that once or two a year for members only.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:06 PM
452gt3
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I will be there this weekend, LV club always seems to get the 3.4 track and I love it! This is a good group to run with, a little heave with corvette entries but they re good people too. Should be great driving weather this weekend can't always say that.

Quick Reply: Looking for DE at Spring Mountain information