Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

GT3RS - PTS or Weissach Package?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 08:09 PM
ChicagoWhale
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Golden Boy

There was a thread i started after that point. So you are right as march nothing. I met with cxx later on 7/19 and got the ball rolling
OK - Just post a photo of your build sheet showing CXX options on your v200 RS. Not the list from your ultraviolet 991.1.

Im sure every Porsche dealer in the US would be fascinated by it.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:57 PM
0-60 freak
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DainLankfordLA
Nice! WP on green looks killer. You will have a $290 car with ADM--but it's going to be bad a$$.

We'll need to get these two WP cars together in Dec.

Let us know when you lock.
I thought we were friends! Did you have to mention my all in price...when I read it I realize what a dummy I am!
Old 09-19-2018, 09:04 PM
whojoemama
Rennlist Member

Received 114 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by 0-60 freak
I thought we were friends! Did you have to mention my all in price...when I read it I realize what a dummy I am!
Denial is not a river in Egypt.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:18 PM
0-60 freak
Racer

Originally Posted by DainLankfordLA
You're not a dummy--you're a man who gets what he wants when he wants it.

Like you said ADM you made back in a few days...now the wait the for the Green Beast!
HaHa, just messing with ya...still insane in membrane !
Old 09-19-2018, 10:36 PM
soulsea
Rennlist Member

Received 1,707 Likes on 508 Posts

Originally Posted by DR08
PTS availability was per my SA that I’ve worked with on two previous purchases. Based on what several of you are indicating regarding PTS, maybe he is just misinformed. Guess I will know soon enough. Awaiting build sheet....
Did you get a chance to touch base with your SA to find out what the deal is?
Old 09-19-2018, 10:45 PM
DR08
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by soulsea
Did you get a chance to touch base with your SA to find out what the deal is?
Awaiting updated build sheet with my PTS spec from SA. I questioned him on PTS availability after all the feedback here that it was not available, but he still said it is possible for this allocation. Will update the thread once I have something definitive either way.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:19 AM
Golden Boy
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ChicagoWhale

OK - Just post a photo of your build sheet showing CXX options on your v200 RS. Not the list from your ultraviolet 991.1.

Im sure every Porsche dealer in the US would be fascinated by it.

here you go bud. Guess you’re not a big enough 🐳 to get cxx. Get off my case now. Stalking my posts from march. Get a life. Don’t forget to Check the pcna comments section.

Old 09-20-2018, 12:24 AM
0-60 freak
Racer

Originally Posted by Golden Boy

here you go bud. Guess you’re not a big enough 🐳 to get cxx. Get off my case now. Stalking my posts from march. Get a life. Don’t forget to Check the pcna comments section.

Old 09-20-2018, 01:40 AM
chachee
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

+1 for PTS. Mexico Blue looks amazing on the RS
Old 09-20-2018, 04:30 AM
ChicagoWhale
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts

Ok... now I understand why you stated that you had CXX options still pending beyond the deadline for December allocation CXX requests. Your request is pending and there's still plenty of time.

With regard to PTS and CXX, GT3RS allocations were handled differently than other GT allocations these past several months. Because PCNA still did not have approval from Zuffenhausen for PTS/CXX, but they suspected there might be a possibility (no guarantees) in the future, they allowed clients to postpone their earlier allocations until November. Then December. Then all the way to March... with the hope that -- at some point -- both PTS and CXX would be allowed. This is what you've done.

You're one step ahead than most, since you have the standard CXX request form (with approvals for feasibility/prices); but it's still in pending status until Zuffenhausen opens up CXX. This also explains why you had some CXX requests still pending past the December allocation deadline. There was plenty of time to work on it, since CXX is not open yet.

I'll give you credit that you've gone further than most. As stated the Internal PTS email that was (unfortunately) posted in another thread tonight, nothing is ever finalized until a real UDB-ID number is entered and approved in PVMS. If you are given the same short 2-day deadline, you'll get finalized in a breeze since you have the feasibility and pricing approved already.

I wish you luck.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:57 AM
Chuckuzzo
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Some one said GT Silver pops with WP? My build should be in V280 right now.

Old 09-20-2018, 11:19 AM
Golden Boy
Pro

Ok... now I understand why you stated that you had CXX options still pending beyond the deadline for December allocation CXX requests. Your request is pending and there's still plenty of time.

With regard to PTS and CXX, GT3RS allocations were handled differently than other GT allocations these past several months. Because PCNA still did not have approval from Zuffenhausen for PTS/CXX, but they suspected there might be a possibility (no guarantees) in the future, they allowed clients to postpone their earlier allocations until November. Then December. Then all the way to March... with the hope that -- at some point -- both PTS and CXX would be allowed. This is what you've done.

You're one step ahead than most, since you have the standard CXX request form (with approvals for feasibility/prices); but it's still in pending status until Zuffenhausen opens up CXX. This also explains why you had some CXX requests still pending past the December allocation deadline. There was plenty of time to work on it, since CXX is not open yet.

I'll give you credit that you've gone further than most. As stated the Internal PTS email that was (unfortunately) posted in another thread tonight, nothing is ever finalized until a real UDB-ID number is entered and approved in PVMS. If you are given the same short 2-day deadline, you'll get finalized in a breeze since you have the feasibility and pricing approved already.

I wish you luck.

i post what i was told. Im not here to bs. By the way even though i had cxx on the ultra violet I actually never went through this thorough a process first time around. Actually went through almost no process at all with the ultra violet. This time I actually got to meet the north east cxx/exclusive rep or whatever there title would be and go over everything 100%. Thanks
Old 09-20-2018, 11:46 AM
0-60 freak
Racer

Originally Posted by Chuckuzzo
Some one said GT Silver pops with WP? My build should be in V280 right now.

Absolutely beautiful ! Really makes me 2nd guess LG...My .1 3/rs is Gt silver, love it!
Old 09-20-2018, 01:29 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,802 Likes on 2,167 Posts

I wish you luck.
Wait, so I can ask my dealer to postpone my build from Dec to Mar 2019 so I have a better shot at PTS?
Old 09-27-2018, 12:40 PM
Golden Boy
Pro

Originally Posted by erikerik
Thanks Goldenboy... I'm also trying to paint the wing end caps...

someone i know was quoted on a Gt2rs for painted wing end caps

Hope your sitting down

$27,000

Quick Reply: GT3RS - PTS or Weissach Package?