Old 09-13-2018, 09:18 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 938 Likes on 431 Posts
Default JCR LightWeight Shift Paddles - Billet Aluminium

Hey all,

Just wanted to share our latest product, the complete direct replacement shift paddles suitable for all cars equipped with PDK2 steering wheels

JCR Lightweight Shift Paddles - Billet Aluminium

The brief was simple, to create a true direct replacement shift paddle for the latest Sport Design wheel, improve shift feel and also increase and adjust the paddle size and profile to allow the driver more easy access to the shift paddles, more of the time. The factory shift paddles are small and as many may have experienced when driving on track especially, its sometimes difficult to reach the paddle in all circumstances.

Besides the obvious benefits and the improves aesthetics, our shift paddles also improve the shift activation. Expect a more positive and firmer 'click' when requesting a shift.

Our Billet Aluminium shift paddles are CNC cut from a single billet, creating a super lightweight yet super stiff shift paddle.

A whole range of surface finishes are available and we also offer the JCR LightWeight Shift Paddles in Carbon Fibre, thread coming soon.

Ill be sure to keep the thread updated with all of our latest images featuring new & installed images of the Billet Aluminum versions of our Lightweight Shift Paddles.

Any questions please let me know!

JC

JCR Billet Aluminium (Left) / OEM Porsche (right)

5-Axis CNC machined from Billet

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

Last edited by JCR-Porsche; 10-01-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Jon70
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 24 Posts

I like the exhaust products you have on your site, especially that you're working with titanium and iconel. More info on that please.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,389 Likes on 720 Posts

I do not have PDK but they look good and like the larger size. The Porsche ones' too small
Old 09-13-2018, 10:43 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jon70
I like the exhaust products you have on your site, especially that you're working with titanium and iconel. More info on that please.
Hopefully our Vendor account will be live soon and ill be able to share a lot more specific product information on here for the Rennlist members. In short, our Titanium & Inconel exhaust products are all modular in their construction, meaning that any combination of OEM or JCR (and/or aftermarket) will be compatible with one another. We have worked hard to accentuate the natural 'screamy' tones of the GT flat 6 and the combination of material choice and design mean that our systems are reminiscent of the 991.2 GTE car in tone. We have some systems heading to the US very soon, destined for highly visible cars so im sure we will be able to share a lot of video / imagery very shortly.

JC
Old 09-13-2018, 12:53 PM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 198 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche
Hopefully our Vendor account will be live soon and ill be able to share a lot more specific product information on here for the Rennlist members. In short, our Titanium & Inconel exhaust products are all modular in their construction, meaning that any combination of OEM or JCR (and/or aftermarket) will be compatible with one another. We have worked hard to accentuate the natural 'screamy' tones of the GT flat 6 and the combination of material choice and design mean that our systems are reminiscent of the 991.2 GTE car in tone. We have some systems heading to the US very soon, destined for highly visible cars so im sure we will be able to share a lot of video / imagery very shortly.

JC
Your exhaust setup sounds great; I have been at nearly every major North American sports car race over the past few years - and Le Mans this year - so I've heard the new RSR under a variety of conditions and at different venues. I know some of the mechanics well too, so I've gotten access to the car that I probably shouldn't have. The exhaust on the RSR is inconel headers into titanium pipes, so it's no wonder yours sounds so good.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:06 PM
Jon Do
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

damn, will these fit the 991.1 steering wheels? im trying to hold out on swapping my 991.1 for a 991.2 steering wheel lol
Old 09-13-2018, 01:09 PM
ajag
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks good, I'd be interested in those paddles, when will they be available and will you have some special intro RL pricing?
Old 09-13-2018, 01:59 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Guest89
Your exhaust setup sounds great; I have been at nearly every major North American sports car race over the past few years - and Le Mans this year - so I've heard the new RSR under a variety of conditions and at different venues. I know some of the mechanics well too, so I've gotten access to the car that I probably shouldn't have. The exhaust on the RSR is inconel headers into titanium pipes, so it's no wonder yours sounds so good.
The RSR also benefits from the exhaust length with the mid mounted engine, however we have something rather special in store to replicate this. It'll be our most extreme set up but im sure the sound alone will be a draw for some
Old 09-13-2018, 02:01 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jon Do
damn, will these fit the 991.1 steering wheels? im trying to hold out on swapping my 991.1 for a 991.2 steering wheel lol
The paddles are designed to work together with the PDK2 steering wheels so unless you have a 991.1 GT3 RS unfortunately our paddles wouldn't be compatible.

Originally Posted by ajag
Looks good, I'd be interested in those paddles, when will they be available and will you have some special intro RL pricing?
They're available to purchase now in a range of stock anodised finishes, ill share some further specific information once im all set up with the Admin team as a vendor

I'm sure an introductory offer would be possible if there was a sensible number of RL members who were interested in a GB
Old 09-13-2018, 02:28 PM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 198 Likes on 116 Posts

The RSR also benefits from the exhaust length with the mid mounted engine, however we have something rather special in store to replicate this. It'll be our most extreme set up but im sure the sound alone will be a draw for some
You may cost me some money...

No cats, mufflers, resonators, etc.?
Old 09-13-2018, 02:54 PM
ajag
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

The paddles are designed to work together with the PDK2 steering wheels so unless you have a 991.1 GT3 RS unfortunately our paddles wouldn't be compatible.

They're available to purchase now in a range of stock anodised finishes, ill share some further specific information once im all set up with the Admin team as a vendor

I'm sure an introductory offer would be possible if there was a sensible number of RL members who were interested in a GB
Hmmm, I wonder how would they look in red anodized finish?
Old 09-14-2018, 03:59 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Guest89
You may cost me some money...

No cats, mufflers, resonators, etc.?
Our headers are Inconel, without cats. We then have our Titanium 'Race pipe' which is zero valves zero resonators, this features a very particular design to accentuate the GTE style tone. You can check out a comparison video of the sounds on our instagram @JCR_PORSCHE

Originally Posted by ajag
Hmmm, I wonder how would they look in red anodized finish?
Later today, ill be able to show you just that, we consider our standard finishes to be Natural / Black / Red when it comes to the Anodising. For the mean time here's an image of our Nissan GTR shift paddles which were always very popular in the Red anodised finish

Old 09-15-2018, 01:05 AM
bigs
Dean of Rennlist, "I'm Listening"

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 962 Likes on 415 Posts

Thread closed until seller becomes sponsor.
Old 09-30-2018, 12:03 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thread is back open, I’ll be sharing an official launch thread tomorrow with more images and details along with pricing and how to order

In the mean time please feel free to ask any more questions

Regards

Jonny
Old 09-30-2018, 12:16 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Have any videos on your titanium center muffler bypass for a 991.2 GT3? Can you re-use the OEM tips?

Quick Reply: JCR LightWeight Shift Paddles