Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did Champion Porsche really rip off more than 30 GT3 buyers' deposits?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 12:50 AM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Whatever happens I sure as hell hope this is the wakeup call they need to get their heads out of their a$$ and really realize what is going on across the board. We'll get the "can't comment during pending litigation" etc but I truly hope PCNA can finally effect some change and get a handle on their dealers. Boring in on how their dealers are treating the customers, handling GT allocations, all of the stuff we talk about in every other thread these days. It's such a degradation of quality/customer service/putting the customer last for profit/greed it's irreparably tarnishing the brand IMO. It's almost like its intentional that maybe they want people to hate the GT line...

My GT3T is now going to be my last Porsche.
After 4 Porsche GT cars I'm going back to Ferrari - I left because of the games but in retrospect Ferrari seem 100% more transparent than Porsche and Porsche Germany is all about giving cars to flippers not drivers (despite lies elsewhere).
Buying a Jeep over the Cayenne also, I refuse to stomach any more Porsche non-sense as my dealer has dropped me from his GT car list and I am buying on the secondary market

Porsche have some serious ethics to work out, starting at the top with Porsche Germany.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:36 AM
CamsPorsche
Race Car

Received 389 Likes on 166 Posts

Moderators please close this thread as we have the other "informative" thread going on with actual documentation attached.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:42 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by CamsPorsche
Moderators please close this thread as we have the other "informative" thread going on with actual documentation attached.

I agree. I sent Perimeter (the OP here) a message asking him to close it. Nothing back from him.

I also hit the "report" button to notify a moderator. I suggest others do it as well.

Quick Reply: Did Champion Porsche really rip off more than 30 GT3 buyers' deposits?