GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Bartleby7334
Racer

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

[QUOTE=993pbug;15304523][QUOTE=Evilfrog;15304382]
Originally Posted by 993KHTO

Very true! However, should a company have any significant reason to believe (such as a prior lawsuit) that illicit activities are being conducted through their servers / email, they have every right at that point to monitor & spot check only the suspected employees electronic transmittals.
F.Y.I. A 2007 survey conducted by the American Management Association (AMA) revealed that 43% of the responding companies monitor employee email, and 28% of them had fired an employee for misusing email. (Source: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...ead-30088.html)
Old 09-20-2018, 12:42 PM
TeutonicCarFan
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Streak
I was wondering about this. Can Champion be sued for lost opportunity? If one of these depositors does't end up with the GT car they thought they were getting and thus cannot get one is there a lost monetary value associated with the lost opportunity and potential future value of the car?
When I read lost opportunity for potential value.... makes me think - I wonder how many of these were being bought by flippers lol
Old 09-20-2018, 12:44 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=993pbug;15304523][QUOTE=Evilfrog;15304382]
Originally Posted by 993KHTO

Very true! However, should a company have any significant reason to believe (such as a prior lawsuit) that illicit activities are being conducted through their servers / email, they have every right at that point to monitor & spot check only the suspected employees electronic transmittals.
not sure how you quoted that as never made that comment ,

Last edited by R.Deacon; 09-20-2018 at 12:45 PM. Reason: cannt spell
Old 09-20-2018, 12:46 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Many guys bought GT cars with an ADM this past 1-2 years from a salesperson other than Shiraaz at Champion. Can anyone share how they paid for the ADM? To what account, and did the ADM show up on the car final paperwork?

Just curious. PM me or share here. All comments as to source are confidential via PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:48 PM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 219 Posts

Merged threads and "Champion Porsche" is not in the title?

That is important not only as the location but also to give credit as they seem to be stepping up and solving these with each party as cars are available
Old 09-20-2018, 12:52 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by Perimeter
Merged threads and "Champion Porsche" is not in the title?

That is important not only as the location but also to give credit as they seem to be stepping up and solving these with each party as cars are available

What are you trying to say? Champion should be in he title? Agree.

"Merged threads and "Champion Porsche" is not in the title?"
Old 09-20-2018, 01:04 PM
misterwaterfall
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt
So reward a dealer that knowingly had a slime ball on the payroll but was bringing in big numbers of clients and whales all knowing he was a piece of crap because of a prior incident and still kept him because of GREED and wanting to keep their "top dealer" rating.
This is the mentality that I and many in this thread seem to disagree with. What you and others are losing site of with this pitchfork brigade is that there are customers who want cars, and who want their dreams fulfilled. PCNA stepping up and getting cars to customers doesn't have to have anything to do with Champion. They could route them through another dealer, they could continue to attempt to penalize Champion, they could do any number of things. What this comes do to in my mind is Porsche stepping up and trying to take care of the customer, and getting them cars would be a big step towards doing that.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:14 PM
vodavoda
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like the mods took down my thread: THE HUNT FOR SHIRAAZ---A REAL "SHIRAAZ-HOLE"
My intent was to create a thread to keep up with developments of tracking down this Shirazz-hole. The current thread has become cumbersome to navigate due to so many folks chiming in about ADM BS.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:17 PM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by vodavoda
Looks like the mods took down my thread: THE HUNT FOR SHIRAAZ---A REAL "SHIRAAZ-HOLE"
My intent was to create a thread to keep up with developments of tracking down this Shirazz-hole. The current thread has become cumbersome to navigate due to so many folks chiming in about ADM BS.
I don't think the site wants responsibility for "tracking" him down.....and I don't blame them....let the authorities do that.....sooner or later he'll show up.....the likely hood of him saving a significant amount of money to run and hide is slim.....whatever he does have will run out sooner or later.....
Old 09-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Received 2,089 Likes on 1,176 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RDM2418
@Porsche should set up a site where you can login and check the status of your car. Sort of like the configurator - with icons to show order received, building car, shipping. You get a password, login to site maintained by Porsche HQ and confirm build, etc. Scam would not have worked if way to confirm build/order with second layer. Dealers would like because customers would not have to bug sales people for order status.
Bingo!

Old 09-20-2018, 01:19 PM
STG
Race Director

Don't read it then. There has been a lot of discussion here and ADM has been a small part of it.

So who's tracking him down? You in the Secret Service, FBI, or Special OP's? Start with learning how to spell his last name first

Please don't distract HERE. Thanks.

Last edited by STG; 09-20-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:40 PM
vodavoda
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
Don't read it then. There has been a lot of discussion here and ADM has been a small part of it.

So who's tracking him down? You in the Secret Service, FBI, or Special OP's? Start with learning how to spell his last name first

Please don't distract there. Thanks.
Don't distract "there" or Don't distract "here"????
Oh, is someone having a rough day? Hang in there tiger. Chin up.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:43 PM
STG
Race Director

Oh, is someone having a rough day?

Ok I'll be nice. Why don't you ask the mods why they closed it? Assume if they closed it, they probably don't want it here either.

We're not here to hatch a man hunt operation. If it's a joke, so be it. You made the comments about being sick of the discussion here. Like I tell the others, don't click on it then.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Manifold
Rennlist Member

Location: Mid-Atlantic (on land, not in the middle of the ocean)
Received 3,799 Likes on 2,197 Posts

I have to agree that this thread is venturing into a crusade that goes beyond what makes sense for RL. Fine to discuss ways to help the victims and things that should be done prevent something like this from happening again, but finding SS is a job for law enforcement, and there are some things that need to be worked out directly by the parties involved and their lawyers.

If Champion didn't respond right away and directed inquiries to their lawyers, nothing wrong with that, they need to size up the situation and get legal advice before taking steps they might regret. That's exactly what I'd do if I was in their shoes.

IMO, there's way too much speculation in this thread, and people already "sure" of things they can't be sure of. I'm glad some credible people are now coming out and telling us about their experiences with Champion.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:51 PM
Toad Hall
Track Day

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Manifold
I have to agree that this thread is venturing into a crusade that goes beyond what makes sense for RL. Fine to discuss ways to help the victims and things that should be done prevent something like this from happening again, but finding SS is a job for law enforcement, and there are some things that need to be worked out directly by the parties involved and their lawyers.

IMO, there's way too much speculation in this thread, and people already "sure" of things they can't be sure of. I'm glad some credible people are now coming out and telling us about their experiences with Champion.

what he said!

Quick Reply: GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing