Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 08:03 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,389 Likes on 720 Posts

Hey- say what you want Champion but they got defrauded ,as well. If they are working with these 25 individuals that says a lot about them. I was talking with some one at Porsche about this and they had nothing but praise for the GM over there. They are doing their best under the circumstances. I am sure they are reaching at to other Dealerships for help and I am sure PAG will also try to see what they can do.

It looks like this was a rogue individual and he duped a lot of people. Believe or not - what he did was cruel and wicked but all of Porsche will need to learn from this to avoid this in the future. Just in the interim; make sure more than (1) individual is aware of you deposit at a Dealership
Old 09-18-2018, 08:06 PM
993KHTO
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
^^ Sun Sentinel falied to mention the 911R lawsuit earlier this year which should have resulted in Shiraaz being fired. One which Champion's attorney was also representing Shiraaz in this case.

https://rennlist.com/forums/attachme...entid=1290833&

I'm not a fan of this part. Not very clear and makes Champion look more distanced from this.

Attachment 1291473

Good quote by Allen here. He made it very clear he was dealing with Champion and not some "side business" of Shiraaz. Nice job.

Attachment 1291474
Poorly written article in my opinion. Very lazy writer. Doesn't even mention the Fellow Assets litigation or tell a reader anything new.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:14 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by 993KHTO
Poorly written article in my opinion. Very lazy writer. Doesn't even mention the Fellow Assets litigation or tell a reader anything new.

Agree. Was expecting a lot more from a "business writer". Oh well, there are 100 more thorough articles out there. Does it surprise you why newspapers are becoming extinct?
Old 09-18-2018, 08:23 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 263 Likes on 141 Posts

STG - If you're in Miami, how about some live interviews with some Champion employees? That will be worth another 50 pages at least on RL.

BTW, is RL "wetting your beak" for all these page views?
Old 09-18-2018, 08:27 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by WernerE
STG - If you're in Miami, how about some live interviews with some Champion employees? That will be worth another 50 pages at least on RL.

BTW, is RL "wetting your beak" for all these page views?

LOL .. The reporter actually looks like me

I was actually going to go by there and apply for the vacant Vice President of Marketing position.

Think I would qualify?
Old 09-18-2018, 08:30 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 263 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
I was actually going to go by there and apply for the vacant Vice President of Marketing position.

Think I would qualify?
lol

Maybe, but you might bring RedStreak along with you to get your foot in the door.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:33 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by WernerE
lol

Maybe, but you might bring RedStreak along with you to get your foot in the door.

Yeah, Wouldn't you love to know who that really was?
Old 09-18-2018, 08:36 PM
STG
Race Director

All we need is Shiraaz making posts now. Common Shiraaaz, entertain us!! We know you're following.

We could use a few good stories buddy. The tattoo rumor RedStreak discussed true?

Name:  photo509.jpg
Views: 1618
Size:  323.9 KB

Name:  photo583.jpg
Views: 1813
Size:  689.5 KB
Old 09-18-2018, 08:43 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,314 Likes on 799 Posts

Originally Posted by GiuseppeM
OP said Champion offered him a GT3RS at MSRP, I would assume all other buyers expect the same. So given that Champion was already been assigned allocations before all this happened, Porsche is still releasing allocations to them rather than redistributing them to other dealers.

I haven't dealt with Champion so I can't comment on their business practices.
Originally Posted by goin2drt
That is BS. So Porsche is going to reward a BS dealer that got into this mess all the while staying silent and not getting involved. in the meantime good, honest folks waiting for their allocation at a real dealer get the finger. Just another REALLY bad move by Porsche in my mind. If this is true and now Champion is getting extra allocation, this is just wrong. Porsche either needs to jump in and say something and ramp up production getting Champion EXTRA allocations or if it is going to remain silent and not touch this thing then do that.

Screw all the people involved, I really feel bad now for those with deals at legit dealers, with legit contracts getting screwed out of an allocation.
Or they might be taken them away from other smaller dealers and giving them to Champion.

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...hips-play.html
Old 09-18-2018, 08:52 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by ExMB
Or they might be taken them away from other smaller dealers and giving them to Champion.

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...hips-play.html

PCNA isn't going to do Champion any favors, trust me. PCNA's biggest wish would be for an ownership change there. Not that they had a good relationship before, has to be a lot worse now.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:53 PM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 706 Likes on 515 Posts

Collateral damage will be incurred for the bigger picture and bigger dealer...
Old 09-18-2018, 08:55 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt
That is BS. So Porsche is going to reward a BS dealer that got into this mess all the while staying silent and not getting involved. in the meantime good, honest folks waiting for their allocation at a real dealer get the finger. Just another REALLY bad move by Porsche in my mind. If this is true and now Champion is getting extra allocation, this is just wrong. Porsche either needs to jump in and say something and ramp up production getting Champion EXTRA allocations or if it is going to remain silent and not touch this thing then do that.

Screw all the people involved, I really feel bad now for those with deals at legit dealers, with legit contracts getting screwed out of an allocation.
First it was: "Porsche should do something about this. They should provide more allocations to victims. Boo on Porsche." Now it's: "victims are getting allocations and others don't get one? Boo on Porsche." Man, Porsche just can't get a break on something they had nothing to do with.

At least it's because we love their normally aspirated GT cars.

Dan (does a double take - and promotes NA cars to Porsche employees who may be reading this)
Old 09-18-2018, 08:59 PM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts

You know the forum has different members with different opinions right?

Originally Posted by hfm
First it was: "Porsche should do something about this. They should provide more allocations to victims. Boo on Porsche." Now it's: "victims are getting allocations and others don't get one? Boo on Porsche." Man, Porsche just can't get a break on something they had nothing to do with.

At least it's because we love their normally aspirated GT cars.

Dan (does a double take - and promotes NA cars to Porsche employees who may be reading this)
Old 09-18-2018, 09:01 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by GiuseppeM
You know the forum has different members with different opinions right?

And, that's what makes it great.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:04 PM
STG
Race Director

Name:  photo354.jpg
Views: 1949
Size:  607.9 KB

Name:  photo550.jpg
Views: 2093
Size:  689.5 KB

Recent sightings could include beaches, nightclubs, strip joints, or exotic car dealerships. Please report any sightings to Rennlist.

Is there anywhere he'll be able to hide with all the coverage he's gotten?

He's a household name in the auto world.

Quick Reply: GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing