Name:  photo30.jpg
Views: 1588
Size:  452.6 KB

Old 09-14-2018, 10:32 PM
2006m5
Banned

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ny991
All PCNA has to do, and it’s no sweat off their back, is to deliver to those screwed, their car to their build to a different dealer. They just have to increase production to satisfy those cars. It should not be too hard to find those involved and verify.
Not to difficult for Porsche to build a few more cars...and they will be saviors to the buyers.
Maybe the big bosses are talking about it.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:37 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by 2006m5
Not to difficult for Porsche to build a few more cars...and they will be saviors to the buyers.
Maybe the big bosses are talking about it.
If they have half a brain they will spend one extra day to make 20-25 more GT3s. But that IMO won't wipe the **** stain off PCNA or Champion. This should have never happened in the first place and I personally place the blame on PCNA for enabling and allowing the GT games to extend so far to where we have this mess. Maybe this was inevitable as bad as it is for those involved because the dealers' greed just got so f*^%^*^ rampant. I have emailed PCNA's customer care center to give them a piece of my mind a week or two ago about the overall **** poor experience nationwide with most dealers I've encountered and they emphatically kept telling me how they don't involve themselves with the US dealer franchises and sales (meanwhile they are dangling GT allocations as carrots knowing full well what the dealers are doing)
Old 09-14-2018, 10:42 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Someone finally gets my point ...

Name:  photo204.jpg
Views: 1671
Size:  481.7 KB

Yes, GT cars are a bonus program for dealers. PCNA uses them as incentives and rewards for
911 Carrera sales. They won't lose this advantage over dealers. They have to keep the upper hand somehow. They pull all the strings.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:48 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Yup.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

LINK:

Originally Posted by STG
Someone finally gets my point ...

Attachment 1291023
Old 09-14-2018, 10:50 PM
YellowCalliper
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’ve known him for ten years and he’s worked on my gt cars and other 911’s. He has always been responsive and great. I just saw him a few weeks ago. Very sorry to hear about this if true, but let Shiraaz explain himself. Too bad Dave, the former owner passed away and is not around to handle this. He was a true gentlemen.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:51 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by GT3RS-Fan1
Yup.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

LINK:

Funny

Name:  photo559.jpg
Views: 1498
Size:  777.9 KB
Old 09-14-2018, 10:53 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by YellowCalliper
I’ve known him for ten years and he’s worked on my gt cars and other 911’s.

Very sorry to hear about this if true, but let Shiraaz explain himself.

Great idea. Please invite him here to Rennlist. We'd love for him to join the fun!! I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

Seems that he's vanished off the face of the earth. Have his #???
Old 09-14-2018, 10:54 PM
flsupraguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,438 Likes on 776 Posts

Maybe this entire saga will force Porsche NA to enforce dealers to sell gt cars at or below msrp.....
Old 09-14-2018, 10:59 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 10,739 Likes on 4,765 Posts

Originally Posted by hfm

The address leads to an appartment. That in itself could suggest a non-business entity or, it may not as there could be another physical location. The question I had when I noted the date was whether the scam was happening from then or, if he later realized he could misdirect deposits to this family account. For STG, a fictitious name permit or statement is a common requirement used for a number of reasons. It serves, among other things, to identify individuals associated with a corporation. My experience with FNPs are as a health and safety and, business and professions matter and, I’d like to think I would have evaded this scam by realizing the payee was not Champion Porsche but, even seasoned lawyers could have gotten caught up with this one if they let their guard down because of an established trust with their sales agent.

What I think will be interesting from a purely forensic perspective is who else was being paid out of the Champion Autosport account. The transactions may have been untraceable cash but, if there is a record, we may see whether others were receiving kickbacks or otherwise profiting from the fraud. That will eventually come out but for now, my guess is that the authorities and lawyers for victims wont be saying anything during a pending investigation. They should be well ahead of looking for this guy and his wife and going through the financial details by now if victims are doing what they should be doing.

I can’t remember, I think it may have been Eduardo that talked about the dealership / Porsche relationship and how Porsche tried to deal with the ADM issue but ultimately was unable due to dealer franchise lobby and laws. I haven’t tried to search for that thread but every time people point the finger at Porsche about this matter, I think about that explanation. I can’t imagine Porsche having any culpability with this fraud. And, they can’t do anything about the ADMs that dealers place. Chatter about it otherwise isn’t helpful or constructive and folks should focus on the Sookralli.

Dan (hopes victims are made whole)

PCNA (and certainly PAG) has no legal liability or exposure in all of this.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:01 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Very good suggestion. Everyone is assumed innocent unless proven otherwise.

There's always two sides of the coin/story. Mr. Shiraaz Sookralli will be welcomed here to explain what really happened, and his point of view. He can even "SELL" his story here and make legitimate money.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Originally Posted by STG
Great idea. Please invite him here to Rennlist. We'd love for him to join the fun!! Seems that he's vanished off the face of the earth. Have his #???
Originally Posted by YellowCalliper
I’ve known him for ten years and he’s worked on my gt cars and other 911’s. He has always been responsive and great. I just saw him a few weeks ago. Very sorry to hear about this if true, but let Shiraaz explain himself. Too bad Dave, the former owner passed away and is not around to handle this. He was a true gentlemen.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:01 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by ipse dixit
PCNA (and certainly PAG) has no legal liability or exposure in all of this.

Correct. God forbid they have any moral obligation or respect for their end users though.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:03 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by GT3RS-Fan1
Very good suggestion. Everyone is assumed innocent unless proven otherwise.

There's always two sides of the coin/story. Mr. Shiraaz Sookralli will be welcomed here to explain what really happened, and his point of view. He can even "SELL" his story here and make legitimate money.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Please wire $$ to Champion Autosports. Acct # 991-2

The Shiraaz legal fund. Only accept deposits of $15K-$20K. Brokers get back $2,500.00 per lead.

Some of these brokers must be getting nervous. The paper trail will all be uncovered by the authorities. Wonder if they expose themselves to any liability? After all they were paid commissions with the fraudulent funds. Tax implications? Evasion? Hmmmmm ...
Old 09-14-2018, 11:08 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

ROTFLMAO. Modern day version of "Go Fund Sock It To You CHAMPIONSHIP AUTOSPORTS 991.1-2."

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Originally Posted by STG
Please wire $$ to Champion Autosports. Acct # 991-2

The Shiraaz legal fund.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:09 PM
Joenyc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt_
I had the same thought. Its not that much money and he had been working there for a long time why throw it all away now? If you read through all those docs it shows he had some serious money problems so maybe he was desperate and looking for a way out? People do crazy things all the time so I guess I am not that surprised.
money value is relative . He got quick money and ran . To him it was worth it. Maybe in another country by now.

Quick Reply: GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing