Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Reload this Page >

GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing

Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing

Old 09-21-2018, 09:42 AM
STG
Super User

Toad, all documents are posted on page 1 of this thread. Please look.

Take note, same attorney Roy Diaz was defending Shiraaz on that case!! Yes, you can't make it up. Hence all the interest here.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:55 AM
goin2drt
Super User

Location: Kentucky finally made it out of Peoples Republik of Kalifornia

Originally Posted by Toad Hall View Post
thank you for you courteous reply and the court docs. I had not followed that part of the saga, nor did I know any of the details. Looking it over and noting the dates it would appear this should have been brought to a head by the dealer long ago and I have a much better understanding of what has transpired to date.

you cant make this stuff up.

Holy hell you finally get it, miracles do happen.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:57 AM
Toad Hall
User

Thanks for the cliff notes version - as I said I have known all the players for many years. It comes as a huge surprise to many of us that enjoyed a good relationship with the dealership & without a synopsis it was not making much sense to me.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:08 AM
Bartleby7334
User

Originally Posted by Toad Hall View Post
Yawn, anyone have an answer to the question besides the self proclaimed keyboard vigilante boss? this thread is many pages of crazy town interspersed with facts. Yup i am late to enter this discussion.
FACT: at least one member of this forum wrote that he was pressured to accept a new car from Champion that was not as he had ordered it or lose out on delivery altogether. The member claimed that the ADM was not reflected in the final paperwork neither was it refunded as promised. Tip of the iceberg.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:15 AM
dark knight
Addict
Rennlist Member

you don't disappear if you owe people money, especially most of you who will write letters and use attorneys rather than fists to settle this,in FL you get to keep your house if you go bankrupt, lots of people do it, Murder is a reason to run away to India or Dubai
Old 09-21-2018, 11:17 AM
Norcalgt3
User

Originally Posted by dark knight View Post
you don't disappear if you owe people money, especially most of you who will write letters and use attorneys rather than fists to settle this,in FL you get to keep your house if you go bankrupt, lots of people do it, Murder is a reason to run away to India or Dubai
again, wild speculation. Fraud = jail time too you know?
Old 09-21-2018, 11:18 AM
TeutonicCarFan
User

Originally Posted by dark knight View Post
unless he ripped off one of the fist types
Old 09-21-2018, 11:24 AM
dark knight
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Norcalgt3 View Post

again, wild speculation. Fraud = jail time too you know?
hes got 10 kids he doesn't pay for, he dont care about fraud, jail? for a first offense? plus a bunch of rich guys who paid to be first in line for a car don't make very sympathetic victims
Old 09-21-2018, 01:10 PM
STG
Super User

Originally Posted by dark knight
, lots of people do it, Murder is a reason to run away to India or Dubai

Right now we've received zero intel where his whereabouts are or where he went. He could be in Miami or Pompano still for all we know.

I'm sure he could get pulled over and not even be apprehended by a police officer. Doubt he even has a warrant out for his arrest. They haven't even been able to serve him his lawsuit.

I'm curious what if any measures will be taken to locate him. Assume has to hit the FL state attorney or FBI?? Not a legal guy here. I would hope this is on the radar of a bigger agency other that the local police dept.

Name:  photo5.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  607.9 KB

Shiraaz Sookralli

Last edited by STG; 09-24-2018 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:54 PM
STG
Super User

FYI: Kyle from THE DRIVE is looking for more stories on overall bad experiences with the GT car buying experience and dealers.

Name:  photo254.jpg
Views: 1882
Size:  709.5 KB
Old 09-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Needsdecaf
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bartleby7334 View Post

FACT: at least one member of this forum wrote that he was pressured to accept a new car from Shriaz that was not as he had ordered it or lose out on delivery altogether. The member claimed that the ADM was not reflected in the final paperwork neither was it refunded as promised. Tip of the iceberg.
Unless I missed something in all the pages of wild conjecture, I just fixed it for you. He stated he was pressured by SS, not Champion. There is a big difference.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:01 PM
Needsdecaf
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by STG View Post
FYI: Kyle from THE DRIVE is looking for more stories on overall bad experiences with the GT car buying experience and dealers.
Helped break the story? More like artfully paraphrased what members here had already figured out.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:03 PM
Needsdecaf
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by STG View Post
Right now we've received zero intel where his whereabouts are or where he went. He could be in Miami or Pompano still for all we know.

I'm sure he could get pulled over and not even be apprehended by a police officer. Doubt he even has a warrant out for his arrest. They haven't even been able to serve him his lawsuit.

I'm curious what if any measures will be taken to locate him. Assume has to hit the FL state attorney or FBI?? Not a legal guy here. I would hope this is on the radar of a bigger agency other that the local police dept.
Yup. No clue where the guy is. $2.5M and living in cash makes it easy to cover your tracks. Like you said, he could be down the road in a No-Tell Motel.

I'm not a legal expert, nor have I had trouble with the law, lol. If they can't serve you papers, do they eventually issue a warrant for your arrest?
Old 09-21-2018, 02:05 PM
STG
Super User

Originally Posted by Needsdecaf
Helped break the story? More like artfully paraphrased what members here had already figured out.

He credited Rennlist (miss that?), and yes was the FIRST to break the story in the media. It's the best written article and many others reference and link to it. The victims owe him a big thanks.

Last edited by STG; 09-21-2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:00 PM
Evilfrog
User

Originally Posted by Dr Chill View Post
I think everyone who reads through this entire thread deserves an allocation at MSRP.
Does anyone want mine? I can't actually afford a GT car right now. I'll sell my allocation for $5000.00. Make the check out to Champion Autosports.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: