Sponsored by:

Comprehensive list of CXX options with prices

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 02:40 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 297 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Campy
I ordered the production picture book for my PTS/cxx 991 GT3.2. Not sure it was mentioned previously but you do not order the book through exclusive. The book is ordered by your dealer. There is a form the dealer can print out when they enter your build into the system. The dealer fills out that form including your credit card info and then emails it directly to Porsche in Germany. Once your car is build and the book is completed Porsche Germany charges your card. Then about a week or so later the book shows up to your address again directly from Porsche Germany. The cost for me at the time was $1790 euros. Below is the exact verbiage used from Porsche Exclusive back to my dealer after finalizing my build.

'Also, please be sure to fill out the Picture Book request form on PPN, and send it in to the email address referenced. Jeff would like to have this, and it is something that is not done through CXX.'

As other's have said, not cheap, but for those interested in pursuing further I hope this information helps
Hi Campy- care to fill in a few details for the PTS list? Dealer State? Manual? Color (looks like Signal Yellow)?

Thanks!!
Old 09-12-2018, 05:46 AM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 433 Posts

Great video (in German with English subtitles) or the gulf blue GT3 with the four different color wheels. Note the interior is also custom through CXX

Old 09-12-2018, 10:10 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by evilfij
Super cool Campy!

I bet they would let you order one closer to your build that PTS build lock.

BTW I am having problems uploading an updated spreadsheet but I will keep trying.
Try Google Sheets and then share it as a link- a lot easier. That's what I did with the PTS list.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Campy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by montoya
Hi Campy- care to fill in a few details for the PTS list? Dealer State? Manual? Color (looks like Signal Yellow)?

Thanks!!
Sure Montoya,

Signalgelb 114
PDK
Porsche Central Austin Texas
See window sticker and Exclusive options below

Last edited by Campy; 09-13-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Campy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slip
Mine is 16 pages of production that starts with the chassis after painting and coming onto the production line though to the final assembled car coming off the production line. Plus there are another 4 pages of the CXX exclusive options being installed.
Yes, pretty much what Slip says above … Book is very large, covered in leather and very nicely done. If you feel your car might be a 'keeper' I think it is a must have !

Last edited by Campy; 02-02-2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:59 PM
fastmd
Burning Brakes

Received 280 Likes on 102 Posts

That book is so nice. A page out of Ferrari’s book, lol.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:30 PM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Thanks again to all! List is updated in the first post in the thread. More input always welcome. Corrections especially.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:47 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Sure Montoya,

Signalgelb 114
PDK
Porsche Central Austin Texas
See window sticker and Exclusive options below
Awesome! Thank-you for the info, you're on the list.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:52 PM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

In my YouTube searching, I found out there were at least a few 991.1 GT3RS that came from the factory with 911R stripes. The gentleman (Andre of @11earchiv) with the four color wheel GT3 has one and mentioned it in a video. I am sure this is “super VIP” level CXX.

Also, I forgot to include door handle pulls (not the cloth straps, the large handle things above the speakers usually wrapped in leather or alcantara) can be customized as well as the door armrests (and the center armrest) in deviated leather or alcantara with stitching. I have seen a few cars where this was done with the seats and/or the dash/console trim in deviated leather and it looks really good.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:08 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

I had posted on my check in thread that there was something different in a PTS Viper Green car at Rennworks but had the information wrong. I can't be sure, but I think it's this:

Rear package shelf in all leather rather than the center alcantara and carpet. It's almost like a seat. I asked the owner in Germany how much it costs and he said like everything Exclusive think of the fair price and then add a zero. LOL!! Pretty cool though I would have paid for this if I knew it existed.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:24 PM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Autohausmarcus of Porsche north Scottsdale just posted a picture of a GT3 with the intake vent screens and air outlet screen painted blue.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:41 PM
C5driver
Burning Brakes

Received 127 Likes on 82 Posts

I ordered the production picture book for my PTS/cxx 991 GT3.2. Not sure it was mentioned previously but you do not order the book through exclusive. The book is ordered by your dealer. There is a form the dealer can print out when they enter your build into the system. The dealer fills out that form including your credit card info and then emails it directly to Porsche in Germany. Once your car is build and the book is completed Porsche Germany charges your card. Then about a week or so later the book shows up to your address again directly from Porsche Germany. The cost for me at the time was $1790 euros. Below is the exact verbiage used from Porsche Exclusive back to my dealer after finalizing my build.

'Also, please be sure to fill out the Picture Book request form on PPN, and send it in to the email address referenced. Jeff would like to have this, and it is something that is not done through CXX.'

As other's have said, not cheap, but for those interested in pursuing further I hope this information helps
Nice pics! I just ordered the photobook as well and you're right...it's not through CXX, but direct with PAG. However, in the US, the exact verbiage is "Credit card information will be requested upon completion."

Old 10-19-2018, 04:57 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,437 Likes on 2,247 Posts

Originally Posted by SToronto
Could you point me to a pic? Working on my build now and that would look great with other carbon bits. Have that in my 997.
you could just order the 911R shifter from suncoastparts too
The following users liked this post:
Alpenwood (06-14-2021)
Old 10-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,437 Likes on 2,247 Posts

Originally Posted by evilfij
Great video (in German with English subtitles) or the gulf blue GT3 with the four different color wheels. Note the interior is also custom through CXX

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=21GQJUpzPPA
there is actually a 1:18 scale model of this car available as a limited edition production!
Old 10-20-2018, 12:17 AM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,118 Likes on 730 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
you could just order the 911R shifter from suncoastparts too
Went PDK.

Quick Reply: Comprehensive list of CXX options with prices