Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

GT2RS STOLEN IN SWEDEN ****

Old 01-18-2019, 07:45 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Glad to hear this ordeal is near closure.

Is your insurance company paying you the full purchase value of your Kingkong? If so, I am still hopeful you can buy a new one. Please keep us posted. You do deserve to get a new one. Good luck.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Originally Posted by Kobalt View Post
Today I recieved news that the Belgian police found the car - it was prepared for export (to where is unknown at the moment) but was a bit damaged after the policed chased the car.

The car will be returned to Sweden and is now the insurance company's property.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:15 PM
CDinSing
Addict
Rennlist Member

Sorry this all happened and hope the insurance makes you whole. Glad someone got caught and hope they turn in the rest of their crew.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:53 PM
mdrums
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Kobalt View Post
Today I recieved news that the Belgian police found the car - it was prepared for export (to where is unknown at the moment) but was a bit damaged after the policed chased the car.

The car will be returned to Sweden and is now the insurance company's property.
Thanks for reporting back on this. I was just thinking of you the other day and this sad ordeal with you stolen car but the fact they broke into your house to get it. Frigginĺ scary. Glad you are good and this is getting resolved for you.
Old 01-18-2019, 09:07 PM
RealityGT
Super User

This is all so messed up.. I hope insurance makes you whole and you're able to get into another 2RS.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:44 PM
Porsche911GTS'16
User

The GM of my Porsche dealership (Porsche Downtown LA) told me of an ED nightmare in which someone's 991.1 GT3 was stolen in Italy. Apparently, the car was parked in a one car garage. The thief knocked down the side wall of the garage (not sure what made that easier than breaking through the garage door, but I digress...) and put the car on a flatbed and poof, bye, bye someone's brand new GT3. Glad to hear your perpetrators (or at least some of them) were brought to justice and I hope you were compensated for your loss in full by your insurance company.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:13 AM
br911
Addict
Rennlist Member

What kind of car Belgian police has? They chased the criminals in a GT2RS and caught them?

Great outcome, and hope many go to jail.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:28 AM
James88
User

Originally Posted by br911 View Post
What kind of car Belgian police has? They chased the criminals in a GT2RS and caught them?

Great outcome, and hope many go to jail.
I guess the police were better drivers than the criminals.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Belg...ih=646#imgrc=_

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: