991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Ray catena edison nj porsche

Old 09-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Golden Boy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Ray catena edison nj porsche

guards red .2 rs available as of yesterday. No adm they are just looking to low ball a trade in instead of another desirable vehicle . Guards red with gold wheels. No weissach. I think msrp was $209k if anyone interested

iver never bought there. So no recommendation on a salesman. Just posting what i seen with no interest. Please do not pm me. All i know is posted above
Old 09-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Vladimir Tsukano
User

Originally Posted by Golden Boy View Post
No adm...low ball a trade
Dealer Shell Game 101...
Old 09-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Ascend
User

Anyone tempted to call them. DO NOT.

They will offer you a trade in value of civic for ur gt car.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:04 PM
wisky
Addict
Rennlist Member

Trade in's are appraised at wholesale , am I missing something here? What is the discrepancy between values for your proposed trade-in?

Are they only selling it at MSRP if you have a trade in? Are they denying to sell it outright?
Old 09-02-2018, 07:27 PM
GTSBoneDoc
User

209 msrp on a 2rs!?

is that typo for 309 or is it a 3rs?
Old 09-02-2018, 07:39 PM
2006m5
User

It's all the same no trade no car.
straight sale no go.
u trade with them look like a good dealership.
they trade your car atleast 20k less...value
they make 10% on new car.

209 car = 20k
they sell trade car = 20k

40 k in total.....hey they are allowed.
its all business
Old 09-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Golden Boy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by wisky View Post
Trade in's are appraised at wholesale , am I missing something here? What is the discrepancy between values for your proposed trade-in?

Are they only selling it at MSRP if you have a trade in? Are they denying to sell it outright?

they are selling car at msrp. Only if you have a desirable car for trade that they are going to low ball. (My assumption). The dealer themselves are pos’s. I tried a trade on a g63 a few years ago. They offered me $100k and then when i went in it was now $92k plus $8k sales tax credit to total $100k. Lmao. They offered me $8k that was mine anyways.

to the other post. I meant a .2 3rs. Beleive it or not the msrp on my .2 3rs will be approx $275k. And if mag wheels become available closer to $290k. Add akrapovic and titanium oem cage and belts im in gt2 price range. FYI Would still rather have the 3rs.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:44 PM
911therapy
Addict
Rennlist Member

guards red .2 rs available as of yesterday. No adm they are just looking to low ball a trade in instead of another desirable vehicle . Guards red with gold wheels. No weissach. I think msrp was $209k if anyone interested

iver never bought there. So no recommendation on a salesman. Just posting what i seen with no interest. Please do not pm me. All i know is posted above
Check your PM, just sent you a PM on this....kidding
Old 09-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Golden Boy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 911therapy View Post
Check your PM, just sent you a PM on this....kidding

Old 09-02-2018, 11:09 PM
wisky
Addict
Rennlist Member

they are selling car at msrp. Only if you have a desirable car for trade that they are going to low ball. (My assumption). The dealer themselves are pos’s. I tried a trade on a g63 a few years ago. They offered me $100k and then when i went in it was now $92k plus $8k sales tax credit to total $100k. Lmao. They offered me $8k that was mine anyways.

to the other post. I meant a .2 3rs. Beleive it or not the msrp on my .2 3rs will be approx $275k. And if mag wheels become available closer to $290k. Add akrapovic and titanium oem cage and belts im in gt2 price range. FYI Would still rather have the 3rs.
Haha, thats ballsy. Shame on them. I have yet to hear of a dealer in NJ that sells GT cars at MSRP to us common non VIP folk.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:11 PM
Golden Boy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Haha, thats ballsy. Shame on them. I have yet to hear of a dealer in NJ that sells GT cars at MSRP to us common non VIP folk.
i bought in long island. Frist one with adm. 2nd car msrp
Old 09-03-2018, 11:00 AM
991carreradriver
Addict
Rennlist Member

A friend of mine purchased a GT3 .2 at MSRP. He had purchased a previous car which was a 991S. The dealer is Paul Miller. I don't think purchasing a 991 911S a couple of years before qualifies as a VIP. He had nothing to trade, except his S going off lease.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Betelgeuse
User

I have purchased multiple P cars from them. They have shown no customer loyalty. You will only be allowed to purchase a GT car if you trade one in, and their offer on the trade in will be insultingly low. Will never buy from them again.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:24 PM
customryder
Addict
Rennlist Member

I was dealing with them for two weeks.. when it came to nut cutting they told me they dont want to sell out of state... bunch of Bozos
Old 09-03-2018, 01:25 PM
shapiroeric
Addict
Rennlist Member

Website is showing $215K MSRP on the GR car....I've inquired with a trade for my '16 Lava Orange RS....

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: