Sponsored by:

My 19' GT3RS has arrived

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 01:08 PM
RyanDDWPartners
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Default My 19' GT3RS has arrived

Sunday Funday. My 2019 Weissach GT3RS is here! It’s been a little over two years since I got my 16’ Riviera Blue RS. I spent the last 24hours going over this car, paint correcting it and getting it all ready for clear bra. There are a lot of new details that I love and that make this version a lot different than the 16 RS with the Weissach package being a huge part of that. All of the exposed carbon looks incredible. I have a buddies 19 Chalk RS non-Weissach and I’ll post some pics of the two. I have wheels and exhaust for this car as well that will be going on soon. I want to give a huge thank you to my friends at Porsche North Scottsdale. They were amazing to work with on this car. Marcus, Brad and Dave were top notch the whole way through. The car looks crazy, pics as usual don’t do it any justice. I did PCCB’s, Buckets, Full Leather, Extended Leather, Leather Steering Column, Deviated Stitching, Black LED’s, etc. Pretty heavily optioned. I have only driven it 5 miles home so no real driving impressions yet but those will come. I can’t wait to get this car on the track when it cools off this fall/winter. I'll post some better pics soon. I'll have good pics on my IG as well @ddwcarsinaz

Old 09-02-2018, 01:38 PM
911therapy
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

wow, bad@ss Ryan....is your car guards red or lava orange?
OT - what did you do to your garage floor? I like the look. Same on your cabinets, what are they?
Old 09-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Chris3963
Rennlist Member

Received 1,083 Likes on 384 Posts

Awesome combination. GR really works with the WP.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Vladimir Tsukano
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Terrific setup! And the WP GT3RS is not bad either! Congrats.

Old 09-02-2018, 02:27 PM
RyanDDWPartners
Racer

Originally Posted by 911therapy
wow, bad@ss Ryan....is your car guards red or lava orange?
OT - what did you do to your garage floor? I like the look. Same on your cabinets, what are they?
Guards Red. I’ll post better pics. The forum really kills the resolution though. You can see better pics on my IG. My garage floor is super high polished, dyed then clear coated. Cabinets are New Age Pro 3.0’s. They are awesome and can’t be beat for the money. They are nicer than some two or three times the price.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Originally Posted by RyanDDWPartners
Sunday Funday. My 2019 Weissach GT3RS is here! It’s been a little over two years since I got my 16’ Riviera Blue RS. I spent the last 24hours going over this car, paint correcting it and getting it all ready for clear bra. There are a lot of new details that I love and that make this version a lot different than the 16 RS with the Weissach package being a huge part of that. All of the exposed carbon looks incredible. I have a buddies 19 Chalk RS non-Weissach and I’ll post some pics of the two. I have wheels and exhaust for this car as well that will be going on soon. I want to give a huge thank you to my friends at Porsche North Scottsdale. They were amazing to work with on this car. Marcus, Brad and Dave were top notch the whole way through. The car looks crazy, pics as usual don’t do it any justice. I did PCCB’s, Buckets, Full Leather, Extended Leather, Leather Steering Column, Deviated Stitching, Black LED’s, etc. Pretty heavily optioned. I have only driven it 5 miles home so no real driving impressions yet but those will come. I can’t wait to get this car on the track when it cools off this fall/winter. I'll post some better pics soon. I'll have good pics on my IG as well @ddwcarsinaz

Ryan: Congrats. GR is a beautiful color. Very nice spec. Post pics in the GT3RS official pic thread.👍
Old 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
RyanDDWPartners
Racer

Originally Posted by Waxer

Ryan: Congrats. GR is a beautiful color. Very nice spec. Post pics in the GT3RS official pic thread.👍
Thank you! I will do that. I noticed when you click on the pic is shows better resolution than in Justin looking at it in the post
Old 09-02-2018, 03:22 PM
2006m5
Banned

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

When are you selling.
are you keepin this one.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Thank you! I will do that. I noticed when you click on the pic is shows better resolution than in Justin looking at it in the post
Ryan it’s hard to get these cameras to calibrate correctly with the colors. These cars always look gorgeous in person but sometimes the photographs don’t do them justice. One of the best pictures or videos of the GR 3RS is attached. You can really appreciate how the color is a very deep rich but vibrant red.

This is my exterior specs w/o WP.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:10 PM
RyanDDWPartners
Racer

Originally Posted by 2006m5
When are you selling.
are you keepin this one.
I’ll have this one for awhile. After I got the details on this car I sold my 16’. Who knows what will the next 3RS will be.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:12 PM
RyanDDWPartners
Racer

Originally Posted by Waxer

Ryan it’s hard to get these cameras to calibrate correctly with the colors. These cars always look gorgeous in person but sometimes the photographs don’t do them justice. One of the best pictures or videos of the GR 3RS is attached. You can really appreciate how the color is a very deep rich but vibrant red.

This is my exterior specs w/o WP.

https://youtu.be/Vbv6kspkUrg

I have some good pics I took today 😉
Old 09-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

What beauty friend delivered his GR GT2RS Friday and the car is absolutely stunning in person very similar to your 3RSWP all the carbon bits pop so well congratulations to both of you!
Old 09-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Selcuk
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great car!!
Congratulations..
Old 09-02-2018, 04:48 PM
911therapy
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

Guards Red. I’ll post better pics. The forum really kills the resolution though. You can see better pics on my IG. My garage floor is super high polished, dyed then clear coated. Cabinets are New Age Pro 3.0’s. They are awesome and can’t be beat for the money. They are nicer than some two or three times the price.

Gotcha, thought it was guards red but the pic color was distorted a bit on my laptop - looks great. And thx for info on flooring and cabinets! Enjoy the new RS!
Old 09-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Ducati1199
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations the WP does look good on GR. Can you show us around the interior as well??!!

Quick Reply: My 19' GT3RS has arrived