Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Designated Bickering Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 11:03 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

No sir you win. your superior attitude wins and it slapped me so hard in the face it turned into carmine red. You also got the better car with right amount of pedals in the hands of a race car driver.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:08 PM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 207 Likes on 106 Posts

Not what I was looking for. But, thank you?
Anyways, if you’re looking for an allocation, I can probably be of help. But you’ll have to pay over. We’re all mad at the world. I get it.

I just realized how much fun these threads can be.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:24 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Im not mad at all. thank you for the allo offer but I'm really happy with my poor man .1 gt3 with a big wing. Btw, I bet I can hand your *** on platter with my .1
Old 08-22-2018, 02:56 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Aw snap - now it’s on like a Donkey Kong!

^ that’s some legit bickering right there

what else you all got?
Old 08-22-2018, 05:56 AM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 541 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
My experience with other Porsche Owners has always been nothing but positive. Maybe it depends what part of the US/Canada you live. Here in the Midwest people are down to earth and pretty much we all share passions for sports cars, in general. I never felt any arrogance or sticking your chest out by others'.
Agree. I like the brand as much for the people you run into at events as I do the car itself. I was considering trading my spyder for a spider and then realized I want my only convertible to be driven with Porsche owners; not Ferrari

Edit, that post was way too flowery for a bickering thread.

Canadian Cars should easily be worth 20% less than US cars cause everything is better in Merica!
Old 08-22-2018, 09:33 AM
awaisrad
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Real men race Donkeys.

Old 08-22-2018, 10:52 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Jrtaylor9
I was considering trading my spyder for a spider and then realized I want my only convertible to be driven with Porsche owners; not Ferrari
Solution:

Old 08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
NBoost
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

68 Shelby reflection on the hood of the F car?
Old 08-22-2018, 08:23 PM
GreginNH
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NBoost
68 Shelby reflection on the hood of the F car?
good eye!
Old 08-28-2018, 11:57 AM
n3rd
Pro

Received 80 Likes on 41 Posts

Buying the Porsche you want has become a really unpleasant task. It’s like having a crazy girlfriend you love to hate but the bat **** crazy drama is getting old and you need to dump her. I bought my GT4 and still love driving it. I was granted a Gt3, flew to Atlanta to pick leather and PTS etc to make the car special and a keeper. Then Cxx stopped responding to my emails and calls and PTS and CXX got the axe. So I chose Sapphire and it got axed. I then was offered and RS but had to take GT3 at a recommended spec to get RS. Then RS PTS open and then no PTS. Now incoming RS has markup. I always pay MSRP, go to dealers events including the charity ones and take care of the SA and GM around the holidays. What more do I have to do to be a loyal *** kisser customer?

I’m thinking it’s time to buy the CGT or move to something italian not VAG owned out of spite. I’m willing to pay the piper but these games are getting old to buy a car you want to drive...

Oh and my after purchase surveys keep being sent to nonexistent email... I wonder why?
Old 08-28-2018, 12:18 PM
ToasterThief
Rennlist Member

Received 176 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by n3rd
Buying the Porsche you want has become a really unpleasant task. It’s like having a crazy girlfriend you love to hate but the bat **** crazy drama is getting old and you need to dump her. I bought my GT4 and still love driving it. I was granted a Gt3, flew to Atlanta to pick leather and PTS etc to make the car special and a keeper. Then Cxx stopped responding to my emails and calls and PTS and CXX got the axe. So I chose Sapphire and it got axed. I then was offered and RS but had to take GT3 at a recommended spec to get RS. Then RS PTS open and then no PTS. Now incoming RS has markup. I always pay MSRP, go to dealers events including the charity ones and take care of the SA and GM around the holidays. What more do I have to do to be a loyal *** kisser customer?

I’m thinking it’s time to buy the CGT or move to something italian not VAG owned out of spite. I’m willing to pay the piper but these games are getting old to buy a car you want to drive...

Oh and my after purchase surveys keep being sent to nonexistent email... I wonder why?
What was the recommended spec?
Old 08-28-2018, 01:47 PM
RennOracle
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Buying the Porsche you want has be
You are seeing this all wrong. Get some kurds or armenians paying them a visit. The hell are you doing 'taking care of sa and gm around the holidays', are they your parents? Are they great friends? Just brake their nerves.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:07 PM
n3rd
Pro

Received 80 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by RennOracle
You are seeing this all wrong. Get some kurds or armenians paying them a visit. The hell are you doing 'taking care of sa and gm around the holidays', are they your parents? Are they great friends? Just brake their nerves.
Business relationships? Maybe I’m an antique.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:40 PM
wanesso
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by carnut52
Why don't people use more semicolons.
We don't need a thread like this.
Why can't we all just get along
I hate it when people list all the cars they've owned in the past; Who cares?
This is funny; really funny

Last edited by wanesso; 08-28-2018 at 02:42 PM. Reason: semicolon needed
Old 08-28-2018, 02:52 PM
RennOracle
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Business relationships? Maybe I’m an antique.
I was exagerating. But still, if I was in your shoes I would be feeling like i was getting f.ckd but just being honest with this should show the cause.
P.S. what is 'taking care' in this context? Gifts?

Quick Reply: Designated Bickering Thread