Sponsored by:

NS2 Media Shoutout

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 02:30 PM
TexasPorschelover
Three Wheelin'

Received 778 Likes on 344 Posts
Default NS2 Media Shoutout

I have been working with them for a while on various renderings and admittedly have been a pain in their backside I'm sure. Anyway NS2 Media has been absolutely terrific and I cannot recommend them more - such a great value. Strongly recommend them to anyone wanting to be very sure of what they select. I have finalized and will reveal what we came up with when my car arrives. Thank again to the NS2 Media team.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Received 364 Likes on 158 Posts

An absolute pleasure working with you! Really appreciate you giving us a personal shoutout thread on Rennlist, means a lot to us.

Congrats again on the car, and cannot wait for the arrival! She is going to be a beauty.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:54 PM
cbrett
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by texascarlover
I have been working with them for a while on various renderings and admittedly have been a pain in their backside I'm sure. Anyway NS2 Media has been absolutely terrific and I cannot recommend them more - such a great value. Strongly recommend them to anyone wanting to be very sure of what they select. I have finalized and will reveal what we came up with when my car arrives. Thank again to the NS2 Media team.
i met the NS2 guys at the smokies. awesome guys. hope to get to use them on my next car.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:26 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Received 445 Likes on 179 Posts

Yes indeed. Anthony and Nick are not only a pleasure to work with but also do excellent work. Their renders are excellent. I encourage anyone struggling with design ideas to give them a call. Their work is quite invaluable for design visualization, particularly for PTS builds.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:30 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 961 Likes on 456 Posts

likewise, it's fantastic work and whatever you want to see they make happen!
Old 06-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Houston GT3
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by texascarlover
Who in Texas are you having do the wrap application?

Quick Reply: NS2 Media Shoutout