Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   I Love My GT3 (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r/1067663-i-love-my-gt3.html)

StrictlyGT3 05-08-2018 03:25 PM

I Love My GT3

I love my GT3. I love the way it looks. The way the wheels and tyres fill the arches, the way the rear quarters sweep over them and then the awesome angular rear wing. I even enjoy just sometimes sitting in the driver seat and not going anywhere but just imagining. I love washing and caressing the body and making sure every single inch of the car is spotless. Many times I lift the covers, take a look at it and then only to put the cover back on the car.I haven't run the car in yet but can envisage myself blasting through the country roads with the awesome sound of the induction and the thunderous 9k rpm.

What do you love about your GT3 and why? 😁

Jimmy-D 05-08-2018 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by StrictlyGT3 (Post 14995823)
I love my GT3. I love the way it looks. The way the wheels and tyres fill the arches, the way the rear quarters sweep over them and then the awesome angular rear wing. I even enjoy just sometimes sitting in the driver seat and not going anywhere but just imagining. I love washing and caressing the body and making sure every single inch of the car is spotless. Many times I lift the covers, take a look at it and then only to put the cover back on the car.I haven't run the car in yet but can envisage myself blasting through the country roads with the awesome sound of the induction and the thunderous 9k rpm.

What do you love about your GT3 and why? ��

You need to start driving her more and stop looking at her.

Wild Weasel 05-08-2018 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D (Post 14995938)
You need to start driving her more and stop looking at her.

LOL! As I was reading his thing I was thinking about how the front of mine is plastered with bugs and there's rubber smeared on the hood and windshield and at least one rear fender.

I love my GT3 too. We just have a slightly different relationship. :D

abiazis 05-08-2018 05:09 PM

Driven hard and hung up wet usually is a good time.....more adventurous....

italiafan 05-08-2018 05:39 PM

I love the look of the car.
I love the wing.
I love how the interior seems to wrap around you like a glove (Ferrari much more open).
I love seeing the front wing ahead of me as I drive along.
I love the taunt almost "bouncy" ride, it feels alive and wants to run hard.
I love the clatter when I start it up.
I love, actually head over heals adore, the 6-speed manual...greatest thing about the car to me.
I love the full song to 9000 rpm when ripping along back ranchland roads.
I love the precision of the brakes (PCCBs).
I love all the space for future roadtrips.

promocop 05-08-2018 05:42 PM

What do you love about your GT3 and why? 😁

You need a therapist dude

HenryPcar 05-08-2018 05:45 PM

You just earned yourself the "Troller of the week award". :>)

C5driver 05-08-2018 06:32 PM

What do you love about your GT3 and why? ��

I feel like I just intruded on your private moment...

C5driver 05-08-2018 06:33 PM

StrictlyGT3 05-08-2018 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by promocop (Post 14996116)
You need a therapist dude

this is is what my wife says :D

Andial 05-08-2018 06:40 PM

Cheapest new NA Porsche

Akunob 05-08-2018 07:02 PM

Pics or you’re merely in love with a dream!

Jamie140 05-08-2018 07:04 PM

I love how mine will be a Christmas present! :rolleyes:

StrictlyGT3 05-08-2018 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by italiafan (Post 14996110)
I love the look of the car.
I love the wing.
I love how the interior seems to wrap around you like a glove (Ferrari much more open).
I love seeing the front wing ahead of me as I drive along.
I love the taunt almost "bouncy" ride, it feels alive and wants to run hard.
I love the clatter when I start it up.
I love, actually head over heals adore, the 6-speed manual...greatest thing about the car to me.
I love the full song to 9000 rpm when ripping along back ranchland roads.
I love the precision of the brakes (PCCBs).
I love all the space for future roadtrips.

Thanks for actually answering my question. :rockon:

StrictlyGT3 05-08-2018 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Akunob (Post 14996305)
Pics or you’re merely in love with a dream!

You are right there, I am living the dream. It's taken me years of hard work to finally get one!