Sponsored by:

GT3T and color question

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 06:07 PM
camjan
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default GT3T and color question

I decided to change my build and go with the touring package. Is it a limited option or will everyone get it if they opt for it? The reason why I ask is because while I was browsing 991.2 GT3s for sale there was only 1, seems low.
Or is it because not many people order the touring or even perhaps people that have them don't want to sell them this soon?

Also I want to get graphite blue metallic but my buddy told me he thinks it might be discontinued. Is this true? My delivery is in November. If it is in fact discontinued, is there a chance it will reappear for my build?
Is this the case for any other colors?

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2018, 07:11 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

GBM is unavailable
Buy the car YOU WANT
Neither is rare
Old 04-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Porschmich
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by camjan
I decided to change my build and go with the touring package. Is it a limited option or will everyone get it if they opt for it? The reason why I ask is because while I was browsing 991.2 GT3s for sale there was only 1, seems low.
Or is it because not many people order the touring or even perhaps people that have them don't want to sell them this soon?

Also I want to get graphite blue metallic but my buddy told me he thinks it might be discontinued. Is this true? My delivery is in November. If it is in fact discontinued, is there a chance it will reappear for my build?
Is this the case for any other colors?

Thanks!
Also heard Rhodium silver is not available either. Touring is an option anyone can order. Most people like the wing car but as another Rennlist person said buy the one you like. Probably only seen one for sale because it is not as popular as the regular GT3 . Get with your salesman and find out about the color you like, he should be able to tell you everything you want to know, and if he doesn't get with the manager.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:46 PM
AndreasPeriera
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told by others that Sapphire Blue was also unavailable anymore but my SA told me that it is available again from July/2018 onward. Check with yours salesman.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:41 PM
camjan
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AndreasPeriera
I was told by others that Sapphire Blue was also unavailable anymore but my SA told me that it is available again from July/2018 onward. Check with yours salesman.
would that go for graphite as well?
or just the sapphire

thanks
Old 04-16-2018, 08:51 PM
AndreasPeriera
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish I could say. I only know because I mentioned to my sales associate that I heard it is discontinued and he told me that the note in the system states that it is available from July 2018.
This is not in the US, so if someone else could confirm that would be great. Yours should know if the same thing applies to Graphite as well.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:45 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

GBM might be available for you.

Quick Reply: GT3T and color question