Sponsored by:

NEW GT3T Available with/without ADM, Touring only thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 12:36 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by welikethetrack
There is an allocation (manual aval. and Touring aval.) @ beverly hills porsche with Feb delivery asking 30-35k over, seemed like they will at least go down to 25k....If everyone here teams up and offers him sticker, we'll throw in a couple 5k off stickers. We can spook them into thinking market is softer than a mcflurry. I would rather see anyone that will actually drive this car thousands of miles a year get it for sticker. I think market is softish if all the flippas just went and kicked some rocks in their own backyard.

Time to start working together guys, instead of kicking each other in the ***** for the next best porsche super uber limited last of the (fill in the blank here) with a different color code PTS allocation.
No offense, but I wonder what percentage of RL members think this would be worth their time.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:07 PM
Terrence
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Es macht nichts
No offense, but I wonder what percentage of RL members think this would be worth their time.
A friend of mine just agreed 4 weeks ago in Southern California to a 35K over configurable allocation November build, and he was a repeat customer to his dealership, having bought a new 911 turbo 3 years ago. At least around here, that is not an outrageous number.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:24 PM
wanesso
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Terrence
A friend of mine just agreed 4 weeks ago in Southern California to a 35K over configurable allocation November build, and he was a repeat customer to his dealership, having bought a new 911 turbo 3 years ago. At least around here, that is not an outrageous number.
seems like a outrageous deal for a good customer, really outrageous
Old 09-13-2018, 02:25 PM
wanesso
Instructor

Originally Posted by Es macht nichts
only if you’re retired and rich
Old 09-13-2018, 02:57 PM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Received 612 Likes on 342 Posts

the point is I showed you an allocation i knew of, just trying to help....Isn't that the point of this thread? Also if you can't spend 2 minutes sending a dealer an email, i dont know if you can be saved.

Is it better than this text I just received literally 4 minutes ago?

Hello, I have an allocation for a 2018 GT3 at $40K over sticker and an allocation for a 2019 GT3 RS at $80K over sticker. You can build out either car any way you'd like. The freeze date for the GT3 is approaching soon, so if this car is of interest, please contact me as soon as possible.
-Maybe a Las Vegas Porsche Dealer

Last edited by welikethetrack; 09-13-2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:01 PM
wanesso
Instructor

the point is I showed you an allocation i knew of, just trying to help....Isn't that the point of this thread? Also if you can't spend 2 minutes sending a dealer an email, i dont know if you can be saved.

Is it better than this text I just received literally 4 minutes ago?

Hello, I have an allocation for a 2018 GT3 at $40K over sticker and an allocation for a 2019 GT3 RS at $80K over sticker. You can build out either car any way you'd like. The freeze date for the GT3 is approaching soon, so if this car is of interest, please contact me as soon as possible.
-Maybe a Las Vegas Porsche Dealer
40k over? Seems to be several better deals even with shipping but if he’s still alerting you about this stuff , must be confident someone will bite—some extreme regional differences
Old 09-13-2018, 07:14 PM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Received 612 Likes on 342 Posts

nah he's trolling, he won't get near that for the gt3, i guess maybe on the rs if they stop sales or something and he happens to have the last one but highly doubt. Have you seen how many people are trying to sell their Gt3's?

You know...half the buyers of 991.2 gt3's seem to all of a sudden all be in "financial distress" and the car is just "not for them" lol its honestly laughable. And then you get rennlisters saying sorry for your despair and giving them condolences, it's pathetic. They bought it to flip, very simple...I hope they all lose their shirt and shoes as well as their gt3. Go take a ride in your grocery getter and give us enthusiasts the cars troll flippas
Old 09-13-2018, 09:59 PM
wanesso
Instructor

nah he's trolling, he won't get near that for the gt3, i guess maybe on the rs if they stop sales or something and he happens to have the last one but highly doubt. Have you seen how many people are trying to sell their Gt3's?

You know...half the buyers of 991.2 gt3's seem to all of a sudden all be in "financial distress" and the car is just "not for them" lol its honestly laughable. And then you get rennlisters saying sorry for your despair and giving them condolences, it's pathetic. They bought it to flip, very simple...I hope they all lose their shirt and shoes as well as their gt3. Go take a ride in your grocery getter and give us enthusiasts the cars troll flippas
not everyone who wants to sell is a flipper....financial issues, unexpected buyers remorse, it’s not always calculated .... if someone owns a Porsche and wants/ needs to sell on rennlist why get outraged? Clearly they are not all making a bundle here. Bigger issue that some dealers are trying to scalp customers to a much greater degree than private sellers but that’s the way it is....this too shall pass
Old 09-14-2018, 02:02 AM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,184 Likes on 629 Posts

SoCal is its own universe with GT cars. I'm taking euro delivery of a .2 GT3 next week and the best I could find this spring was 25K over. In the meantime, I'm selling my second .2 GT3 customizable allocation at 20K over to make up some but not all of what I paid extra for my other .2 GT3. BTW, this customizable .2 allocation for sale can be ordered as Touring if desired).

https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...over-msrp.html
Old 09-14-2018, 07:34 AM
ToasterThief
Rennlist Member

Received 176 Likes on 100 Posts

Amen. The hypocrisy gives me some entertainment with my morning coffee.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:57 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Received 444 Likes on 178 Posts

Not sure of markup. Surprising how many of these are still out there so late in the year.
Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2018, 09:54 AM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 219 Posts

Wait for winter and the factory production now focussed on USA (EU6C done) cranking quantutues out. There seem to be a lot of cars available and more supply coming.
Watch what happened to the GT4.
Old 09-16-2018, 04:00 PM
wanesso
Instructor

Originally Posted by ToasterThief
Amen. The hypocrisy gives me some entertainment with my morning coffee.
good that you’re so easily entertained—been talking to some fellow rennlisters with cars to sell and many won’t post on rennlist anymore— too many unnecessary and uninformed armchair critics...
Old 09-20-2018, 11:21 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,952 Likes on 555 Posts

Name:  photo731.jpg
Views: 2215
Size:  1.34 MB

GT3 Touring.
Euro Delivery.

MSRP plus PSMP If you do euro delivery. 186k msrp, PSMP is about 3k. Euro Delivery is October. Or we cancel that and you can pay an $x,xxx ADM to a list of charities. Customer cancelled due to car "being delivered in practically 2019"

PM for details. Right of first refusal to my store for 9 months. Skip the line.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:34 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Received 444 Likes on 178 Posts

Wow. What an amazing offer on an amazing black Touring build CJ. Very nice of you to post.

Quick Reply: NEW GT3T Available with/without ADM, Touring only thread