Sponsored by:

GT Inflations: Is this all our fault?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by bk_911
True but I'm guessing most people here didn't get to a place financially where they can afford a new GT3 by throwing their money in the garbage can.

Also re: another comment. If you're a repeat customer buying cars from a dealer but paying for depreciation you're still extracting some value. (you're driving cool cars) Just paying ADM straight up you're not really getting any value for your money imo.
This is so true and basic.....unless of course you were fed with silver spoon and money was just handed to you. I laugh at all the comments about how 20k should be pocket change for people who can afford $150k+ cars
Old 04-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Manifold
Rennlist Member

Location: Mid-Atlantic (on land, not in the middle of the ocean)
Received 3,795 Likes on 2,194 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick
I disagree. Ferrari started the system and to this day it has not changed. So long as there is more demand than supply for a coveted model, one or another buyers will be paying above MSRP.
Sure, but my point is that the demand is boosted by hype and speculation. These GT cars aren't 458 Speciales. 992 GT3 may or may not be NA, but I don't doubt that it will be great. And experience shows that Porsche can always offer a manual option if enough people want it.

Quick Reply: GT Inflations: Is this all our fault?