New York Auto Show - HELP NEEDED

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 05:06 PM
indianam3
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 24 Posts
Default New York Auto Show - HELP NEEDED

To All,

This post can be used for two purposes: 1) Check in here if you are going with the PCA on Friday, press day, from 8:30 -10:00 am to the show.

2) I could use a favor. This is PCA sponsored so they have the tickets. My wife is also a member, and it is two tickets per member. I put in for two for my son and I, which were granted. My wife put in for one, and they waitlisted her!

So, only 2/3 of my family can go unless I can get one more Friday ticket. A couple of thoughts, anyone have a ticket and cant go? I will pay the 20$ MSRP + give you a huge ADM! Also, anyone have a ticket from another source other the PCA?

Last but not least, anyone going to dinner Thursday night before the show and would enjoy picking a place and meeting as a group? If you've got my ticket I will buy your dinner too.

As a note, PCA was not helpful. I have never called or emailed the office with a question or issue and gotten a satisfactory response. Very German. NEIN!

Thanks!
Old 03-27-2018, 05:11 PM
Icutyou
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by indianam3
To All,

This post can be used for two purposes: 1) Check in here if you are going with the PCA on Friday, press day, from 8:30 -10:00 am to the show.

2) I could use a favor. This is PCA sponsored so they have the tickets. My wife is also a member, and it is two tickets per member. I put in for two for my son and I, which were granted. My wife put in for one, and they waitlisted her!

So, only 2/3 of my family can go unless I can get one more Friday ticket. A couple of thoughts, anyone have a ticket and cant go? I will pay the 20$ MSRP + give you a huge ADM! Also, anyone have a ticket from another source other the PCA?

Last but not least, anyone going to dinner Thursday night before the show and would enjoy picking a place and meeting as a group? If you've got my ticket I will buy your dinner too.

As a note, PCA was not helpful. I have never called or emailed the office with a question or issue and gotten a satisfactory response. Very German. NEIN!

Thanks!
You can have my ticket. I took time off to go and long story short, work is life.
PM me or post your email
Old 03-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Bossing
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 45 Posts

I will be there Friday at Jacob Javits.... but I don't have an early entry PCA tix. Any extras por favor?

Public doors open at 10am right? I may also be down for Thurs night if there's a group dinner, meet or whatever....
Old 03-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Icutyou
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Icutyou
You can have my ticket. I took time off to go and long story short, work is life.
PM me or post your email
Quoting myself lol. You can definitely have my ticket but it says my name on it and says the tickets are left at the booth. I wonder if they'll hassle her to use it
Old 03-27-2018, 05:18 PM
n3rd
Pro

Received 80 Likes on 41 Posts

Quoting myself lol. You can definitely have my ticket but it says my name on it and says the tickets are left at the booth. I wonder if they'll hassle her to use it
Anyone know if the new RS will be there? Would like to see lizard in the flesh.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:13 PM
indianam3
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 24 Posts

PM sent. Thanks so much!!!
Old 03-27-2018, 07:34 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,384 Likes on 719 Posts

That should not be too hard to arrange but nothing is easy with Porsche these days. But tjis may be a CXX request- they will manage to screw it up
Old 03-27-2018, 10:22 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,723 Likes on 914 Posts

Originally Posted by n3rd
Anyone know if the new RS will be there? Would like to see lizard in the flesh.
RS will be there. There's a private intro event on Thursday night.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:31 AM
HelpMeHelpU
Rennlist Member

Received 593 Likes on 377 Posts

There's a chance I may have an extra ticket...PM me if interested.

Quick Reply: New York Auto Show - HELP NEEDED