Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Touring Build

Old 03-22-2018, 08:34 PM
Thinker23
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Touring Build

Just got word from my SA that I have been granted an allocation for Nov. A few things about myself and the goals of the build:
- aiming for a car that is more understated and will age well. I have been driving a 6MT E92 M3 for the past nine years.- tend to not like black wheels.- would love a black car but been hearing how difficult it is to maintain. Also concerned about black hiding some of the exterior highlights / details.- I go to the track about 5-10 days a year. Maybe more when I get the GT3. Decided to go with the Touring because I like how it looks and will be low key in the office. PDK is awesome but think I’ll reserve that for a car that is more track specific later on.
This will be my first Porsche. Wanted to get input from the community on the config PJ52UCT2.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:55 PM
race7117
Burning Brakes

Received 88 Likes on 48 Posts

Looks like a pretty great build, I would tell you that the extended leather door panel for the Touring doesn't add very much, just the window triangle and the end plate of the door. The Touring already comes with the full leather door in the package, the extended portion is a minimal addition. I got it and it's cool to me but I don't think anyone else even notices it compared to a Touring that did not spec it. Also the Alcantara Sun visors come with the warning stickers if that bothers you might want to just add the euro version from Suncoast when it arrives. That's what I did but hey to each his/her own and no matter what, you will be stoked. I was a BMW M guy for a long time, the upgrade to a proper sports car from a sports sedan is awesome you will never go back! Enjoy!
Old 04-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 219 Posts

Congratulations
Did you get the Configurator build, post the photos?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Touring Build