Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Satin Gold wheels

 
Old 04-16-2019, 06:32 PM
  #61  
vansmac
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Next dilemma, will decide what looks best on Monday. I’m leaning towards the HRE’s

vansmac is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 06:33 PM
  #62  
Nizer
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Nizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Beta Testing
Posts: 10,856
Default

FWIW I was pretty adamant that I had to have white gold GT2 RS Mg wheels on my next 3RS. Was bummed when Porsche went with Arum for the Mg wheels for GT3 RS, that is until I saw them in person. One look and I was done; they just work, especially with Lizard.....


Nizer is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 06:54 PM
  #63  
vansmac
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Zero argument from me.

Originally Posted by Nizer View Post
FWIW I was pretty adamant that I had to have white gold GT2 RS Mg wheels on my next 3RS. Was bummed when Porsche went with Arum for the Mg wheels for GT3 RS, that is until I saw them in person. One look and I was done; they just work, especially with Lizard.....

vansmac is offline  
Old 04-17-2019, 11:18 PM
  #64  
vansmac
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Default




Ceramic coating, TPMS sensors and balancing. Great to see the rubber on, it’s been a fun project.
vansmac is offline  
Old 04-17-2019, 11:47 PM
  #65  
Jimmy-D
Super User
 
Jimmy-D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,152
Default

Originally Posted by vansmac View Post
Next dilemma, will decide what looks best on Monday. I’m leaning towards the HRE’s

I just put HREs on my M3. Very happy with them
Jimmy-D is offline  
Old 04-22-2019, 08:08 PM
  #66  
vansmac
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Finished up the project this morning, balancing, mounting and a “Canyon Carver” alignment setup. Wheels look almost prismatic in the different lighting conditions. The white gold is a nice contrast to the all black GTS.


This was the inspiration behind the paint code #539



Satin Black GTS/TURBO Wheels


vansmac is offline  
Old 04-22-2019, 09:28 PM
  #67  
hets72
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
hets72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 211
Default

Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
Anybody have some photos of this White Gold vs the others?
White Gold vs. Aurum Gold...


hets72 is offline  
Old 04-22-2019, 09:37 PM
  #68  
sechsgang
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
sechsgang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ...PA...
Posts: 2,618
Default

Ok...wow.


Originally Posted by vansmac View Post
Finished up the project this morning, balancing, mounting and a “Canyon Carver” alignment setup. Wheels look almost prismatic in the different lighting conditions. The white gold is a nice contrast to the all black GTS.


This was the inspiration behind the paint code #539



Satin Black GTS/TURBO Wheels


sechsgang is offline  
Old 04-22-2019, 09:44 PM
  #69  
vansmac
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Originally Posted by sechsgang View Post
Ok...wow.
Thank you, it’s been a fun project. Looks better in person.
vansmac is offline  
Old 04-23-2019, 12:58 AM
  #70  
RADONCulous
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
RADONCulous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 303
Default

Originally Posted by vansmac View Post
Thank you, it’s been a fun project. Looks better in person.
Look great, congrats on the looker
RADONCulous is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 08:34 AM
  #71  
csa
User
 
csa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Spain - 993 4S
Posts: 24
Default

I'm sorry, but I can't find the information I need.
I have read the post and I find it very interesting.
I wanted to paint in this gold color the rims of my porsche and I wanted please if you could give me the code that I have to give to the painter.
On the other hand, I understand that it will be matte or satin? It looks better in matte.

Thank you very much in advance.
Greetings,



[font][font][QUOTE = vansmac; 15781666] [/font][/font]


[font][font]Recubrimiento cerámico, sensores TPMS y balanceo. [/font][font]Excelente para ver el caucho, ha sido un proyecto divertido. [/ QUOTE][/font][/font]
csa is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 08:38 AM
  #72  
csa
User
 
csa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Spain - 993 4S
Posts: 24
Default

I understand that the color I mentioned in the top post, is the same color as this wheel? Thanks.


csa is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 11:17 AM
  #73  
vansmac
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Originally Posted by csa View Post
I understand that the color I mentioned in the top post, is the same color as this wheel? Thanks.

The paint code is Weissgold #539. Your paint shop can either order, or mix.

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-...ld-wheels.html
vansmac is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 04:08 PM
  #74  
Porsch
User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 427
Default

Originally Posted by vansmac View Post
really nice
Porsch is online now  
Old 05-20-2019, 03:23 PM
  #75  
Richard.
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 851
Default

CAlexio, FABULOUS, what is the exact paint code pls ??
Richard. is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Satin Gold wheels


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: