Sponsored by:

I Never Knew PTS Didn't...

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 09:17 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by shapiroeric
Regardless that so many people dislike him here he's a top 15 car guy on YouTube. There are plenty of people out there that do like him. Rebecca has less than 8500 subscribers. Schmee over 1.1 mil....why don't you start by posting some of her videos....personally never heard of her until you mentioned it...
I could careless about youtube "celebrities" and how many followers they may or may not have. You never heard of Rebbeca but yet do happen to know how many followers she has LMAO. You like schmee good for you just don't get butt hurt when people come here and express how much they dislike him. As far as posting videos, I find no need for me to do that but will certainly do when I feel it's worth it. Btw, I see you from my area maybe we meet up and watch shmee videos some time LOL
Old 01-14-2018, 07:51 AM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by Psup4s
I could careless about youtube "celebrities" and how many followers they may or may not have. You never heard of Rebbeca but yet do happen to know how many followers she has LMAO. You like schmee good for you just don't get butt hurt when people come here and express how much they dislike him. As far as posting videos, I find no need for me to do that but will certainly do when I feel it's worth it. Btw, I see you from my area maybe we meet up and watch shmee videos some time LOL

Umm.....WOW....how you deduced I was butt hurt from my posts not really sure....anyways.....

Actually don't really watch anything on YouTube.....and as stated never said I like or dislike Schmee....just think it's funny people turn a PTS thread into bashing him, again.....and getting info such as ranking and followers is called Google.....

And you're definitely not the type of person I would hang out with at all, watching videos or not.....thanks anyways.....no more responding to this thread for me.....
Old 01-14-2018, 10:14 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

So yet another thread turns into Schmee bashing. Too funny. I don't follow him but a million+ people do.....he's laughing all the way to the bank....
Lol true. Good for him.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:06 AM
Riz
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

PTS Porsche Theft Sampling
Price is ridiculous
Cheaper on other 991's with same body or bigger
How may different ways can you gouge the enthusiast, let me count the ways
PCCB Porsche Clay Compound Binders
Why do rotors of same size cost more on GT cars vs other models across the range - total bs
The list is quite long
​​​​​​​
Old 01-14-2018, 11:20 AM
promocop
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought the stuff Shmme does is quite good and interesting to watch, On the other hand I wouldn't have him over for dinner. The whole PTS thing is a scam and for those who can't find a color from the standard Porsche palette and need to pick a 'special' color to make your car super bitchen, well its your $...all I can say is good luck matching it when you need to re paint!
Old 01-14-2018, 11:38 AM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Umm.....WOW....how you deduced I was butt hurt from my posts not really sure....anyways.....

Actually don't really watch anything on YouTube.....and as stated never said I like or dislike Schmee....just think it's funny people turn a PTS thread into bashing him, again.....and getting info such as ranking and followers is called Google.....

And you're definitely not the type of person I would hang out with at all, watching videos or not.....thanks anyways.....no more responding to this thread for me.....
You definitely didn't think I was being serious about hanging with you .....LMAO
I'm just gonna go crying now all the way to the bank
Old 01-14-2018, 12:31 PM
BrntRubber
Three Wheelin'

Received 249 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by FourT6and2
I can't watch any video with that guy in it. His voice is so bad, I'd rather get waterboarded by Richard Simmons.
Originally Posted by alexb76
Cannot agree more, he's must MOST HATED YouTube car personality... absolutely loathe him!

He does ooze a very particular type of annoyance. Can’t stand him either.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:18 PM
FourT6and2
Drifting

Received 652 Likes on 376 Posts

So yet another thread turns into Schmee bashing. Too funny. I don't follow him but a million+ people do.....he's laughing all the way to the bank....
More power to the guy in all honesty. SOME of the his content is ok. But I was commenting more on his annoying voice/mannerisms. His "job" is to be a good presenter. I don't think he is. His over-the-top exuberance, lisp, and high-pitched screaming voice are grating to me. I watch his vids on mute, if I watch at all. My voice ain't amazing either. But then again, I'm not a host/presenter/MC/whatever.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:04 PM
PantsFire
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I posted this video a while ago but the thread got closed because a bunch of morons started talking smack. Are we going to see it happen again? If so maybe mods should start banning users instead of locking perfectly good threads.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:52 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,722 Likes on 913 Posts

Originally Posted by PantsFire
If so maybe mods should start banning users instead of locking perfectly good threads.
+1 This thread was never about Shmee but about an aspect of PTS of which I was unaware and which I thought others considering spending almost $13k might find relevant. Shmee's video just happened to be the first that brought it to my attention.

Video of the Turbo S Exclusive factory paint process:

Quick Reply: I Never Knew PTS Didn't...