Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Never Knew PTS Didn't...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 09:07 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,389 Likes on 720 Posts

To get PTS now you have to really want a Special color over their current offerings. You may or may not recoup it in the future unless you keep the rest of you build pretty simple. You start clicking to many boxes you very close to $200,000 before taxes so it could be like $215,000. Then you have to full wrap the thing to protect that Special color so now say you at $220,000. Good luck in 2 years trying to capitize on your PTS. Precisely the reason they raised the price and has granted most PTS
Old 01-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,727 Likes on 914 Posts

Originally Posted by Raven 666
I personally am not a shmee fan either but he does have a lot of followers and i do get the impression he is not short of a dollar ,,a lot of the premier car manufacturers seem to like his reviews also ,,I don,t get it possible generation gap but the guy seems to be popular ....
don't get it either but how many others get to film their GT3 being built?
Old 01-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Another thread devoted to this gt3 owner......Yikes...Post videos of hot women for f**** sake... Lotta man love round here LMAO
Old 01-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Raven 666
Drifting

Received 90 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
don't get it either but how many others get to film their GT3 being built?
Yes I must admit that certainly would be one of life,s special moments being able to follow your car down the line from start to finish ,,,as irritating as shmee may be I must confess he is living the life ...
Old 01-12-2018, 07:48 PM
meaker
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
To get PTS now you have to really want a Special color over their current offerings. You may or may not recoup it in the future unless you keep the rest of you build pretty simple. You start clicking to many boxes you very close to $200,000 before taxes so it could be like $215,000. Then you have to full wrap the thing to protect that Special color so now say you at $220,000. Good luck in 2 years trying to capitize on your PTS. Precisely the reason they raised the price and has granted most PTS
And even though it might be hard to recoup you cost, this is how it should be. You should be able to get a custom color but you better want it cause it's going to cost you. Instead of hitting the pts lottery and then automatically you have a car you better just park. Waiting on when you can resell it at a is peak.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Raven 666
Yes I must admit that certainly would be one of life,s special moments being able to follow your car down the line from start to finish ,,,as irritating as shmee may be I must confess he is living the life ...
Not sure what life he might be living as I am not his friend nor would I ever know anybody who he might be friends with LOL...the grass is always greener than your avatar car on the other side. I do however, love your avatar it's refreshing to see specially around this type of thread........
I would love to SHMEEEEEEER my body (rod) fluid over that girl on your avatar LMAO

Last edited by Psup4s; 01-12-2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Raven 666
Drifting

Received 90 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Psup4s
Not sure what life he might be living as I am not his friend nor would I ever know anybody who he might be friends with LOL...the grass is always greener than your avatar car on the other side. I do however, love your avatar it's refreshing to see specially around this type of thread........
I would love to SHMEEEEEEER my body (rod) fluid over that girl on your avatar LMAO
she getting ready to give the car a push start after a flat battery ................ could be one of those 997 .1 hot star problems
Old 01-13-2018, 01:47 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,437 Likes on 2,247 Posts

Originally Posted by alexb76
Cannot agree more, he's must MOST HATED YouTube car personality... absolutely loathe him!
+1!
Old 01-13-2018, 06:06 PM
oceancarrera
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't stand his voice either but after he settles down, I can understand him better than all those other UK/Aussie accents out there. I'm from the USA. I can't understand Richard Harris sometimes..it's too thick for me. This guy you can understand him after he lowers the pitch of his voice a bit. Talks like a buddy more than a marketer for the car...more honest.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:14 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,437 Likes on 2,247 Posts

Originally Posted by oceancarrera
I can't stand his voice either but after he settles down, I can understand him better than all those other UK/Aussie accents out there. I'm from the USA. I can't understand Richard Harris sometimes..it's too thick for me. This guy you can understand him after he lowers the pitch of his voice a bit. Talks like a buddy more than a marketer for the car...more honest.
no need to apologize! ... not surprised you can't understand Richard Harris (actor), as he died in 2002! - I wonder if you actually meant Chris (monkey) Harris or Richard (Hamster) Hammond - neither of which have a "thick" accent y'all?
Old 01-13-2018, 06:25 PM
eilig
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FourT6and2
I can't watch any video with that guy in it. His voice is so bad, I'd rather get waterboarded by Richard Simmons.
Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way... I had to turn the volume down, else risk losing my lunch. That guy is Uber Annoying, who in their right mind is "entertained" by this dweeb. It might help if he grew a pair, just sayin.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:54 PM
oceancarrera
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris Harris
Old 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

So yet another thread turns into Schmee bashing. Too funny. I don't follow him but a million+ people do.....he's laughing all the way to the bank....
Old 01-13-2018, 08:39 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by shapiroeric
So yet another thread turns into Schmee bashing. Too funny. I don't follow him but a million+ people do.....he's laughing all the way to the bank....
Who gives a fly f*** if he is laughing all the way to the bank!!! Wealthy or not who cares... Point is he's got more people who dislike him than those who "like" him. It's funny how people around here post his videos when there are plenty others who do a much better job. How about that girl from the Telegraph Rebecca Jackson, she's quite lovely knows more about cars, she drives better than shmee Not to mention she's great looking. Yet no one posts videos of her. Maybe this the GayT3 section of Rennlist. LMAO
Old 01-13-2018, 09:00 PM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by Psup4s
Who gives a fly f*** if he is laughing all the way to the bank!!! Wealthy or not who cares... Point is he's got more people who dislike him than those who "like" him. It's funny how people around here post his videos when there are plenty others who do a much better job. How about that girl from the Telegraph Rebecca Jackson, she's quite lovely knows more about cars, she drives better than shmee Not to mention she's great looking. Yet no one posts videos of her. Maybe this the GayT3 section of Rennlist. LMAO
Regardless that so many people dislike him here he's a top 15 car guy on YouTube. There are plenty of people out there that do like him. Rebecca has less than 8500 subscribers. Schmee over 1.1 mil....why don't you start by posting some of her videos....personally never heard of her until you mentioned it...

Quick Reply: I Never Knew PTS Didn't...